[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Played on Saturday at Gamecenter...? hey, ZeroKirby, are you Paul? Because I played a dude named Paul this past Saturday at Gamecenter. And those were some fun rounds! Oh, but if that wasn't you, then nvm :-P

Yeah, we did play! Haha, I had more matches against that Viola player, but I totally remember your Maxi, that was fun stuff. Hooray friendship!

Is there anything in the south bay(San Jose) area or is GC/San Mateo the only gathering people do here? Moved back out here a month ago and am afraid the meager skills I did have are going to disappear if I dont play someone now and then.

I was at Gamecenter on Saturday about a month ago, but saw no SC5 game.
How is the parking btw? Is the street parking free on Sundays around that area?

heya, i'm taxi from the singapore soul calibur community, and i'm currently in davis and on my way to evo! maybe i'll see some of you guys there.

the thing is, i'm supposed to fly over to vegas next wednesday morning at 9am, but i stupidly forgot that there isn't any public transportation that goes from davis to SFO airport so early. i was wondering if there's anyone here who lives near around the airport that i could bunk in with next tuesday for just one night? it'd be very very very much appreciated.

i'm happy to get some games in as well; i play with the Shens quite a bit so i think i'm pretty decent.

my number in the US is 415 657 6448; please let me know if you can help. thank you!!

heya, i'm taxi from the singapore soul calibur community, and i'm currently in davis and on my way to evo! maybe i'll see some of you guys there.

the thing is, i'm supposed to fly over to vegas next wednesday morning at 9am, but i stupidly forgot that there isn't any public transportation that goes from davis to SFO airport so early. i was wondering if there's anyone here who lives near around the airport that i could bunk in with next tuesday for just one night? it'd be very very very much appreciated.

i'm happy to get some games in as well; i play with the Shens quite a bit so i think i'm pretty decent.

my number in the US is 415 657 6448; please let me know if you can help. thank you!!

My place is really small, but if you cant find another spot, you can crash at my place. I wouldn't be home until 9:30 or so on Tuesday night though. I live in SF 15 minute walk from BART

My place is really small, but if you cant find another spot, you can crash at my place. I wouldn't be home until 9:30 or so on Tuesday night though. I live in SF 15 minute walk from BART

thanks so much for this! i'll PM you now.

NorCal Fam! We got SBO quals for SC5 in SoCal next week. Is it possible that some of yall may be comming down. Winner gets a trip to Japan for SBO. And if yall do come down there will be food and good times. Also that Japan trip too.

Cedric and I will be playing games at my place in a bit. Anyone else that wants to come is welcome, just call me at (510)908-2264.

Back