[Northern Utah] Salt Lake City

Iceburgh

[08] Mercenary
Where are all the players in this big city. I know there's a few who play out at a local mall. But who's gonna be on here. I'm looking for some games when I'm in the area.

Hey I've been in the SC scene for a while now just never on the forums but there are about 5 players *3 good 2 Average* players in the Orem-ish area. So I'd be cool to get to know the other Utah players because ya..... Utah online is no so the best. Anyway I see lots of you are XBox and here I am on the ps3 but 1 of the guys plays xbox as well so it would be cool to see if we could see if we could just play some casual games.

Could be worse, you could live in Eastern Idaho like me where there is a -10% of any kind of fighting community.

I know like 5 or so players low to high skill lvl. XBL tag is mut3sil3nc3. Make sure you let me know you from 8wayrun aight?

In Ogden right now if anyone is interested in getting some games in. Im decent and am definately looking for good players. Willing to drive to Salt lake

Ya, I went to Super Arcade in Walnut, CA and that was a swank place. But seriously we should get something organized as far as the Utah scene goes, I'm willing to drive up and bring some friends to just have a casual fgc get together if you guys are down, we could play all sorts of games. Right now I'm posting this on other forums to see what the interest would be and to see where we could do it. Thanks Guys.

Back