[Nov 17, 2013] Wing Zero Remberence tournament (Lithonia, GA)

Fred Campbell

[08] Mercenary
I apologize for the short short notice, But as many of you already know, Atlanta recently lost one of it's most prominent members of the fighting game community. So this is the only window I have in order to raise some money for the family of Richard Warren before the holidays.

So with that being said , I am proud to announce that . . . .

FRED CAMPBELL and AWESMIC present . . . . .. . .

in association with GXGAMING . . ..

THE WING ZERO REMEMBRANCE TOURNAMENT

GAMES : DOA5U

SOUL CALIBUR 5

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5

DOA5U Will be held on Xbox 360.

Soul calibur 5 will be held on X360 (unless someone brings their copy of the game ) in which case we will run on it PS3.

Virtuia Fighter 5 will be held on Xbox 360 ( unless someone brings their copy of the game ) in which case we will run it on PS3.

6981 MAIN STREET

LITHONIA, GA 30058

770-482-1411

www.gxgaming.com

rules : 3 out of 5 rounds wins the match, 60 second round time.

Normal life, 2 out of 3 matches wins the set.

No characters are banned!

winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals are 3 out of 5.

if any game gets less than 4 competitors round robin rules will take

effect!

date and times : NOVEMBER 17th, 2013

registration opens at 12:00 pm and practice starts.

Practice ends and registration closes at 1:45 pm

all games start at 2:00 pm

pricing : $10.00 venue fee

$10.00 for DOA5U

$ 10.00 for Soul Calibur V

$ 10.00 for Virtua Fighter V

free parking! spectators are free.

Snacks and drinks range from 0.75 - $1.50

Prizes : this a non profit event. You will simply be fighting for prestige. All proceeds will be donated to the family of Richard" WING ZERO" Warren. He deserves at least that much! But there will be side prizes such as cd's and video games available at the the end of the day.

so come on guys and girls, lets Get out and show some support!

Richard " Wing Zero " Warren 3-20-1986 - 9-19-2013, He will never be forgotten!

That's super awesome you guys are doing that for him, mega props!! =D Very thoughtful of you.

I can't attend because I live so far away, but the best of luck to you, god bless him and his family. =]

I'll be there, but I think Tekken Tag 2 should also be ran as well since WingZero has proven to be one of the best Nina players in America for years.

I'll be there, but I think Tekken Tag 2 should also be ran as well since WingZero has proven to be one of the best Nina players in America for years.

I respect your opinion and completely agree , However since I am the only person running this event. I only have the venue for a few hours. and trust me, Atlanta has a huge Tekken Community I have to to get everything done in a timely manner. I would need someone with a laptop to step up and help me. If someone comes forward then I can add that game.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, not gonna be able to make it in time for the start of the tournament because of work. I'll try to stop by for some casuals before the whole thing ends at 6.

I would like to give props to all the ATL players who showed up to support the WING ZERO Remembrance tournament!

we were able to raise over $200.00 for the mother of Richard " Wing Zero" Warren!
here are the full results for the event . . .

DOA5U

1st place Awesmic
2nd place Crepuscular 2012
3rd place Black star
4th place Brodiem
5th place Kevin Ryan
5th place Fred Campbell

Virtua Fighter 5

1st place Black star
2nd place Brodiem
3rd place Fred Campbell

Soul Calibur V

1st place Black star
2nd place Fred Campbell

Special shout out to GX gaming for letting us use their venue for this event!

They are one of the greatest gaming venues in the ATL!

Last edited:
Back