[Nov 2, 2013] TSP presents 3DS (3 D Sessions) (Brooklyn, NY)

LoRdSaViOr

[08] Mercenary
An event for all 3d players. now i would like to c this get good enough where all communities have a small tournament throughout the year
i will personally host tekken and soul calibur but if we can get a showing for vf and doa that would be even better. hmu if possible

Tournaments will be 70/20/10 payout if theres is at least 16 players, if 8 players it will b 65/35 and if less than 8 it will b round robin style with payout to whoever has the most rounds
payouts r not set in stone if everyone can agree on... a different amount i will payout a different amount

Some bonuses ill b throwing
TSP is always supporting tekken but were change it up this time. now im throwing $100 into the pot of the game with the most entrants. AND ON TOP OF THAT and additional $100 will b split between the out of state grandfinalist in state grandfinalist will split $50
Another bonus although im putting it n for TEKKEN ONLY at this time is the winner of TTT2 will win Free Entry into Defend The North an NYC major held in january

Defend The North:
https://www.facebook.com/events/417615128358645/

RSVP Here too:
https://www.facebook.com/events/514675345281947/

TOURNAMENT RULES
$10 Entry fee
$10 venue fee YOU PAY TO NEXT LEVEL
ALL SIGN UPS END AT 5

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
PS3 Format
SOLO MODE IS BANNED
3 out of 5 rounds
3 out of 5 matches subject to change depending on turnout

Soul Calibur V
PS3 Format
VIOLA BACK THROW INFINITE BANNED
HILDA LOOP BANNED
3 out of 5 rounds
3 out of 5 matches

Soul Calibur II HD
60 seconds subject to change
3 out of 5 rounds
2 out of 3 matches
WINNERS LOSERS AND GRAND FINALS will b 3 out of 5

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
XBOX360 or PS3 but u have to let me know
3 out of 5 rounds
2 out of 3 matches
WINNERS, LOSERS & GRAND FINALS will b 3 out of 5 matches

more details coming soon

guys due to unforeseen circumstances at work im gona have to cancel this weekend im gona try to run some other time between now and december

Back