OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
Hey guys! sorry i keep deleting my threads - i keep updating my characters XD
but now that i'm finally done updating my OC characters, i will never delete any of my threads EVER AGAIN!!!
but anywho, i hope you guys enjoy šŸ˜

John - spirit warrior.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201112213131.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201031132931.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201031132546.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201112220735.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201112220850.jpg

Last edited:

Rusted Blade

[13] Hero
You have a very unique voice to your designs, Glitch, particularly in your approach to color: I feel like I could pick your builds out of a pile of unlabelled images more easily than just about anyone else's: these all feel like they come from the same piece of media, which isn't Soulcalibur--which I mean as a compliment.

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
Aww man, thanks for the kind words. you know, whenever i create characters - i just try my best to make them stand out. when i play games i always think to my self: if i created a character for kingdom hearts/ soul calibur/ samurai warriors what would they look like? these characters are pretty much what they would like lol again, thanks for the kind words/ feedback.šŸ’—

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
I agree! You have very distinctive color palettes and your sticker work is mere perfection! I also love your subtle but highly effective use of exeq.
aww thank youšŸ’— i try my best to make my characters stand out. let me tell you, the stickers are glue that keeps my creation together lol i learn a lot from SCV as well. appreciate the feedback.