OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Love her, nice use of the cat headphones for that collar build. She's classy and mean!
Hey, thank you! the idea was to make a fantasy Egyptian - royalty type character. You know, the fur almost look African as well- to me at least. i'm really happy with her design. hey, did you see Kiara? Kiara is her daughter- that's why they look similar. thanks again!💗

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Chester - foolish king. ( joke character ) he uses a magical orb- which is a family heirloom.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210234833.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210234907.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210235332.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210211000615.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210235426.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210235442.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210210235528.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210211001007.jpg

ZionOAS

[10] Knight
I am really impressed with Mizuki and Guardian. Elbereth has a very unique outfit that I wouldn't have thought. I also like your batwing technique. I swear on one of the lizardman creations you recreated the demonic armor from SC3. And Shani is hands down my favorite, I love her headpiece.

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
I am really impressed with Mizuki and Guardian. Elbereth has a very unique outfit that I wouldn't have thought. I also like your batwing technique. I swear on one of the lizardman creations you recreated the demonic armor from SC3. And Shani is hands down my favorite, I love her headpiece.
Aww man that means a lot to me. thank you so much! yeah, kiara and shani are by far my favorite creations. i was experimenting when i made mizuki and elbereth- just wanted try something different. let me tell you, it took me a while to some what master the bat wing chest plate illusion tho lol
sorry for the late reply, and thanks again!

Katsu

[09] Warrior
Your use of color theory and stickers and patterns to give the illusion of additional layers outfits while retaining a clean silhouette is absolutely astounding.

It very much reminds me of SoulEdge & SoulCalibur 1-3 approach to character/outfit design and I'm all for it.

You deserve a hearty round of applause. I'm totally stealing some of these sticker placements.

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Your use of color theory and stickers and patterns to give the illusion of additional layers outfits while retaining a clean silhouette is absolutely astounding.

It very much reminds me of SoulEdge & SoulCalibur 1-3 approach to character/outfit design and I'm all for it.

You deserve a hearty round of applause. I'm totally stealing some of these sticker placements.
Thank you! i appreciate the feedback💖 man, SCIII had the best outfit designs imo. sure, go ahead. i don't mind lol i'm really glad you like my creations👍