OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Scrapped character Kenichi.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210219144944.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210219145050.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210219145010.jpg

ZionOAS

[10] Knight
I am really impressed with Mizuki and Guardian. Elbereth has a very unique outfit that I wouldn't have thought. I also like your batwing technique. I swear on one of the lizardman creations you recreated the demonic armor from SC3. And Shani is hands down my favorite, I love her headpiece.

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
I am really impressed with Mizuki and Guardian. Elbereth has a very unique outfit that I wouldn't have thought. I also like your batwing technique. I swear on one of the lizardman creations you recreated the demonic armor from SC3. And Shani is hands down my favorite, I love her headpiece.
Aww man that means a lot to me. thank you so much! yeah, kiara and shani are by far my favorite creations. i was experimenting when i made mizuki and elbereth- just wanted try something different. let me tell you, it took me a while to some what master the bat wing chest plate illusion tho lol
sorry for the late reply, and thanks again!

Katsu

[09] Warrior
Your use of color theory and stickers and patterns to give the illusion of additional layers outfits while retaining a clean silhouette is absolutely astounding.

It very much reminds me of SoulEdge & SoulCalibur 1-3 approach to character/outfit design and I'm all for it.

You deserve a hearty round of applause. I'm totally stealing some of these sticker placements.

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Your use of color theory and stickers and patterns to give the illusion of additional layers outfits while retaining a clean silhouette is absolutely astounding.

It very much reminds me of SoulEdge & SoulCalibur 1-3 approach to character/outfit design and I'm all for it.

You deserve a hearty round of applause. I'm totally stealing some of these sticker placements.
Thank you! i appreciate the feedbackšŸ’– man, SCIII had the best outfit designs imo. sure, go ahead. i don't mind lol i'm really glad you like my creationsšŸ‘

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Hey guys, a little update- i'm gonna be away doing some construction work with my uncle. i won't be back until late AugustšŸ˜„ i'll see you guys thenšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Hey guys, a little update- i'm gonna be away doing some construction work with my uncle. i won't be back until late AugustšŸ˜„ i'll see you guys thenšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–
Best wishes, Glitch: take care of yourself and we'll look forward to seeing you--and what explodes out of your creative impulse after you've been away for so long!

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
A brief return! i made this design for 2B months ago but i'm just now posting itšŸ¤£ . i think it was around the same time that i improved my OC Kiara design. then a week later i created Shani using the same foundation. also this was suppose to be the Human Form of 2B - fan fiction
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419161916.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419162322.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419162244.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419163524.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419163841.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20210419163023.jpg

Last edited: