OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
Ivy - custom outfit. ( warlock )
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201030174906.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201030174934.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201030174953.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201030175103.jpg

Rusted Blade

[13] Hero
This is probably my favorite of your designs to date, Glitch. Interestingly, it feels like you adapted your approach to this one to find a balance between your typical aesthetic and something a little closer the Soulcalibur standard: I suspect that was a conscious choice because this is a roster customization rather than an original character design, but regardless, it really works for this piece. Not just one of my favorites of yours, in fact, but one of the better custom Takis I've seen in general.

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
This is probably my favorite of your designs to date, Glitch. Interestingly, it feels like you adapted your approach to this one to find a balance between your typical aesthetic and something a little closer the Soulcalibur standard: I suspect that was a conscious choice because this is an XP rather than an original character design, but regardless, it really works for this piece. Not just one of my favorites of yours, in fact, but one of the better custom Takis I've seen in general.
Rusted blade, man, thank you so much! this is why i love this website lol the people/feedback is incredible! your right -- i wanted to find the right balance with this design., especially if i'm making a custom made outfit for a well known established character. oh yeah, the version you saw was the one that i made a mistake on lol i just fixed it -- it looks way better now. again, thanks for the feedback💗

HappyColour

[11] Champion
Nice stuff all round. Love the personality behind your designs.

As well, I really like that new Taki you posted! Quite unique take on a Taki Alt Costume.

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
Nice stuff all round. Love the personality behind your designs.

As well, I really like that new Taki you posted! Quite unique take on a Taki Alt Costume.
Thank you! one of the things i try do when i create is -- make the creations standout. you know, show people a design they never seen before. yeah i was pretty much experimenting when i made the taki custom/alt outfit -- i'm happy with the results😁 thanks again! 💗

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
A little story:
back in 2018 when SC6 came out, john and stefan were the first two characters i made. they both was suppose to come from a kingdom called taven, and stefan was heir to the throne. now, me being extra hype for libra of souls, i created a younger version of both john and stefan. john took the soul calibur path and became the spirit warrior. then right after that, stefan took the soul edge path and became the corrupted king. this is how they looked, up until chapter 4 in libra of soul.
young john.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201105220108.jpg

young stefan.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201105221203.jpg

Then once i'm at chapter 4, i'll change them to their current design.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201031132546.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201019204027.jpg

I just wanted to share that with you guys. i had so much fun on libra of souls it made no sense lol

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[06] Combatant
I got some more creations in the works, i just have to get stickers and the color palettes right. who else is hype the next for DLC character? i know i am lol