OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Rusted Blade

[13] Hero
Hey guys, this is Glitch -- i just wanted to inform you guys that i'm not gonna be posting on 8wayrun for a very very very long time. it's been fun guysšŸ’– thanks for the feedback and support!!
What a shame: I was just looking through your most recent designs and literally about to type out the message "Another great sequence of stuff, Glitch; you're style has really evolved recently--keep it coming!" I'm sure you have your reasons, but it will be a shame not to have your particular flavor present just as you are producing some of your best content.

NitricZenith

[05] Battler
Thank you guys so much!šŸ’— i'll try to make a speedy return -- but work related stuff requires my full attention. sigh... not to put my business out there, but someone very close to me has been diagnosed with covid 19. life has me against the ropes right now - hope you guys understand.
I hope things start to look brighter for you soon and I hope they make a full and speedy recovery, concentrate on what's important and you'll be back before you know it! Take care. <3

Rusted Blade

[13] Hero
Thank you guys so much!šŸ’— i'll try to make a speedy return -- but work related stuff requires my full attention. sigh... not to put my business out there, but someone very close to me has been diagnosed with covid 19. life has me against the ropes right now - hope you guys understand.
It's a situation to which far too many of us can relate of late, unfortunately, both on the demanding work and ill loved one fronts. I would say I'm relieved to hear that you're not leaving for any reason related to the forum itself, but of course that would actually have been a better scenario, considering what is actually going on. :/ Needless to say we can all appreciate that you have your priorities straight, but I hope your situation improves in every necessary way to allow you to be back as soon as possible, hopefully with some ideas burning in your head ready to be realized. :) In the meantime, best of luck to you and yours with the covid situation in particular.

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master

My friend @Glitch-mode22 I understand the situation, actually my work got me busy these months too and I didn't have so much time for gaming and for SoulCalibur, that's why I have too long to post new creations in my thread, but the most important thing is our lives and to have a good health! BTW we are again in a lockdown in Greece! I hope that the someone who is very close to you, to overcome the covid-19 and to be cured really soon and everything will be ok for you! I hope for the best and take care!

superdurand

[07] Duelist
I am amazed by the details provided with the stikers. You have a great mastery and a know-how displayed which is refined in the line of your creations. You have excellent ideas which make me happy because at times I am lacking inspiration. You must spend a lot of time polishing your characters ... because they are very rich visually. I appreciate your style. GOOD CONTINUATION

Glitch-mode22

[07] Duelist
I am amazed by the details provided with the stikers. You have a great mastery and a know-how displayed which is refined in the line of your creations. You have excellent ideas which make me happy because at times I am lacking inspiration. You must spend a lot of time polishing your characters ... because they are very rich visually. I appreciate your style. GOOD CONTINUATION
A million thanks!šŸ’— i really appreciate that. yeah, you can create some cool designs just by using stickers, i love it. i know exactly what you mean -- i'm having a little dry spill as well. yeah, i'm constantly polishing/ touching up my characters-- it drives me crazy lol

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[07] Duelist
Hey guys, sorry i took so long responding to your comments. i just wanna say thank you for understanding my situation and showing so much supportšŸ’–. i do have good news tho -- my friend is doing extremely well now. she's gonna back to her old self in no time, and i'm so happy and grateful right nowšŸ˜ my job is still kicking my ass tho lol

Glitch-mode22

[07] Duelist
I brought back my OC Hoshi. his design is pretty much a different variation of my custom mitsurugi.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128173705.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128173616.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201129022935.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128174727.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128174448.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201129023045.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128175138.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201128174931.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201129023239.jpg