OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Aegeus - the protector.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221003705.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221003611.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221003655.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221003927.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221004043.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221004013.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221004147.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221004214.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201221004201.jpg

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys, how you been? i'm try to get back in the groove of creating stuff - i'm having a dry spill at the moment lol
i do think i mastered the bat wing chest plate illusion tho. what do you guys think? also, i'm having trouble making 2p outfits for my OC creations ngl.
but i am drawing again, so that's a good thing😁

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Hey guys, how you been? i'm try to get back in the groove of creating stuff - i'm having a dry spill at the moment lol
I think you're still our most prolific (or at least the most consistent) uploader right now by a significant margin, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. ;)

i do think i mastered the bat wing chest plate illusion tho. what do you guys think?
I already enjoyed the original version of this trick of yours back when it had a more overt gothic vibe, retaining the angles of the asset. But if anything, I like this newer, more subtle version even more--and I especially like the clever little addition of the strategically-placed mask asset to create the surface ornamentation.

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
I think you're still our most prolific (or at least the most consistent) uploader right now by a significant margin, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. ;)

I already enjoyed the original version of this trick of yours back when it had a more overt gothic vibe, retaining the angles of the asset. But if anything, I like this newer, more subtle version even more--and I especially like the clever little addition of the strategically-placed mask asset to create the surface ornamentation.
Oh wow, i didn't know that. well, i guess its my duty to provide content for you all lol aww, thanks man😁 yeah, back when i made Odon- that was first time i tried something like that. it came out nice- and i've been using that technique ever since. hopefully i'll be able to place it on the hip area, once i figure out how.