OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
I really like this design: feels like she could almost be a Seanchan soldier! Statistically speaking, you probably don't recognize that term, but very possibly will in the next couple of years, if Amazon has anything to say about it. But also, my attraction to this design might owe to a little bit of bias originating from Xilian here. But if our two creations serve in the same army, yours is definitely the officer!

Damn! that's literally where i got the idea from lol i just got finished playing FF 12 remake. sharp eyes man👍
Haha, that's great: well, you definitely invoked the morphology as well as one might with the limited tools and I never forget a unique design!

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
I really like this design: feels like she could almost be a Seanchan soldier! Statistically speaking, you probably don't recognize that term, but very possibly will in the next couple of years, if Amazon has anything to say about it. But also, my attraction to this design might owe to a little bit of bias originating from Xilian here. But if our two creations serve in the same army, yours is definitely the officer!

Haha, that's great: well, you definitely invoked the morphology as well as one might with the limited tools and I never forget a unique design!
thanks man! yeah, i wanted her to look a officer from some sort of imperial army. this is actually one of my easy designs - i used one sticker lol. thanks again.👍

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
A random OC with hwang's custom outfit and weapon. i thought he look pretty cool.😁
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210102042943.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210102042725.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210102043319.jpg

Last edited:

Jay Jackson

[08] Mercenary
Well I'm glad that you've decided to come a community that embraces creative talent and home to some of the best Cas artist in the fandom.

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
I'm doing quite well thanks for asking, last year was a very busy time and I really didn't have the opportunity to post anything new. But during a few weeks of down time i got back on the cas grind so I'll have some galleries posted soon.
I'm glad to hear that you're doing well👍 yeah, last year was something else- covid 19 made a lot of things complicated. it's always best to take some time off to sort and collect yourself. i can't wait to see what you've cooked up in CAS!