OC characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Noel.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110164350.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110163434.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110163754.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110163238.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110163034.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110162557.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110162735.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210110162822.jpg

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Noel is the last creation that i'm gonna post in a while. like i said before- i'm back to drawing/ sketching stuff, which is very time consuming. also, i purchased a lot of games last year that i didn't get a chance to play yet. so, yeah, til next time.

KrimsonKasper

[10] Knight
Man I just found my way back to this site, but after coming across your thread I wish I had sooner. You've nailed High/Grim fantasy in a lot of your CAS. It's artwork my good sir, thank you so much for sharing.

*Also Kain, my dude, nerd high fives

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Man I just found my way back to this site, but after coming across your thread I wish I had sooner. You've nailed High/Grim fantasy in a lot of your CAS. It's artwork my good sir, thank you so much for sharing.

*Also Kain, my dude, nerd high fives
Hey, thank you! yeah, i'm really into fantasy designs- i try my best to make my visions come to life. i think i've succeeded in doing that- though, i'm still learning and forever trying to improve. blood omen is one my favorite games of all time! trying to recreate kain was so much fun. thanks again!💗

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
I REALLY love how there the red/yellow cloth "pieces" on the jacket seems to mesh with the cape and connect at the two knots, bravo!
Aww, thanks man! it took me a while to get the right color palette tho. also, the cape is literally the saving grace for this design. the minute you take it off, the whole design would collapse on it's self lol. thanks again man! i really appreciated💗

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Strong piece, Glitch: it brings together a lot of the idiosyncratic tools you've been experimenting with recently into something that looks very polished and unique. The helm design and detail is very straightforward (no mystery as to how you did any of it) and yet is a very clever approach I haven't seen anyone use before with regard to those assets. The only detail that sticks out to me as out-of-place a little is the inner thighs of the pants: the smooth texture clashes a little bit with the implied gritty depth of the rest of the design: but I'm going to guess that's an asset trap--i.e. the word that, as of this moment, I am using for the situation where you are forced to accept a small weakness in a design because it is the least-aggravating variation in a situation where asset-conflicts and other editor limitations box you in.

Anyway, you continue to improve and impress, Glitch: I'm maybe being a bit presumptuous in speaking for the community at large here, but I feel like I can safely say that you've become one of the CaSers who most consistently catches our eyes with your work, and you've gotten there in a very short time. Keep them coming, homes!

Glitch-mode22

[08] Mercenary
Thank you! @Rusted Blade. i always appreciate your in depth feedback! you're right, the pants area is the weak point- i'm gonna see if i can fix that when i get the chance. Wow, that truly means a lot to me😁 you know, i never thought my designs would get this type of feedback - its so surreal to me. you guys are the best! i really mean that💖

Last edited: