OC Wallpapers

Atom45

[09] Warrior
This is my first try at this so please be kind to me.

On the Left Atom Hikaro, Eight his wife Angel, And center their Daughter Tiffany There is also a son Jason but I didn't want to focus on him at this moment.

Atom Angel Tiffany.jpg

Last edited:
It feels like quite a lot of work to crop those characters out. Makes me think it would be great if we could export character pictures with a transparent backgrounds

In GIMP, I’d suggest selecting the background color, using the grow function by two pixels, and then deleting. Make sure transparency is on. And then select the background again and grow another two pixels. This time, blur them.

It feels like quite a lot of work to crop those characters out. Makes me think it would be great if we could export character pictures with a transparent backgrounds

In the View Menu, you can set it to fill the background. I saved that Image to my computer and opened it in Gimp and made the filled color transparent, Below are the 3 images I used.
SOULCALIBUR VI (2).pngSOULCALIBUR VI (3).pngSOULCALIBUR VI.png

We have the two Half-Sisters on the Left Tiffany Hikaro and the right Ariel Alexandra
208843.jpg

On the Left is Lauren Astland the adopted Daughter of Atom and Angel and the right is Jessica Porter an otherwise snobby rich girl who has taken a bit of a liking to Lauren.

I like to call this picture "Shes Mine"
Thesmophoros (1).jpg

Back