[Oct 11, 2012] BattleField Arcadia: Road to VXG 2013 (Bronx, New York)

RLWolfen

[08] Mercenary
[Posted from Shoryuken.com]

Empire Arcadia and Bifuteki have teamed up to give the New York Fighting Game Community BattleField Arcadia: Destination St. Maarten Road to VXG. BattleField Arcadia has returned for 2012-2013 season with a whole new series of games. This Thursday October 11th, 2012 will be the opening night and will feature 4 main games 1 side game.

Venue Rules: No fighting. No loud music. No running.
Venue Fee: $10.00 per participant. Spectators are free.
Tournament Fee: $10.00 per game.
Logistic Rules: Bring Your Own Joystick and Controller.
Stream Time: 8pm - close
Stream Schedule -
Virtua Fighter 5 and Street Fighter x Tekken (8pm - 9pm)
Soul Calibur 5 (9pm - 10pm)
Dead or Alive 5 (10pm - 11pm)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (11pm - Close)

Main: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
System: PS3
Start Time: 10pm - close
Match Format: 2 out of 3 standard matches. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals are 3 out of 5 matches.
Bracket Format: Double Elimination
Prize Distribution: 1st place 70%, 2nd place 20% and 3rd place 10%
Razer Sponsored Prize: Winners of the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 competition will also be awarded a spot in the Razer Beta Test Program which comes with a Razer Beta Test Unit Arcade Fight Stick ver 1.0. This additional prize is sponsored by Razer: For Gamers By Gamers. For more information on Razer please visit their website at: www.razerzone.com/bredtofight/
VXG Sponsored Prize: Throughout the course of the 2012-2013 season, the player with the most wins for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will win a free plane ticket to VXG 2013 on July 11th, 2013. For more information on VXG please visit their website at: http://www.thevideoxgames.com/

Main: Dead or Alive 5
System: Xbox 360
Start Time: 8pm - 10pm
Match Format: 2 out of 3 standard matches. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals are 3 out of 5 matches.
Sponsored Prize: Winners of the Dead or Alive 5 competition will also be awarded a spot in the Razer Beta Test Program which comes with a Razer Beta Test Unit Arcade Fight Stick ver 1.0. This additional prize is sponsored by Razer: For Gamers By Gamers. For more information on Razer please visit their website at: www.razerzone.com/bredtofight/

Main: Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Start Time: 6pm - 8pm

Main: Soul Calibur 5
System: PS3

Side: Street Fighter x Tekken

I'll be there... anyone mind letting me crash at their place this weekend during Comic-Con?

In the city; dang. Even out of practice, I'd have been tempted to make it up, but that's the only evening I'm likely to be able to do comicon. (also, 6pm is kinda rough for a work night; I could make it from work if I left at 5, but it would be cutting things pretty fine).

Back