[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

ok guys...I just had the greatest idea ever...I think...anyway, following Wydes comment; what do you say to having a small tourney...where everyone plays Edgemaster!!!!!

Well the plan is to have it streamed on Wonder Park, but there have been complications in the past. At the very least all the matches will be capped on Zero's PVR, and I'm going to try and get two more.

@Rakazuki how much does Damp cost?

Also glad to see @Siegnitro joining up. Meet the other Midland players @rudeb0y @AndyrooxDS @ZER0 @HolyCarp

Last edited:
Well the plan is to have it streamed on Wonder Park, but there have been complications in the past. At the very least all the matches will be capped on Zero's PVR, and I'm going to try and get two more.

@Rakazuki how much does Damp cost?

Also glad to see @Siegnitro joining up. Meet the other Midland players @rudeb0y @AndyrooxDS @ZER0 @HolyCarp

make sure you gots dem memory cards, gotta be class 10 or above to be compatible...also make sure they're big enough, I only have one 16GB and one 64GB...but if the capture card is being directly linked up to a laptop then ignore my previous statement...just make sure you gots da software.

you sure you don't want me to bring down my PS3 instead? I mean I already have damp and plus to setup the AVerMedia LGP on PS3 is a painstaking ordeal...since mine is already configured, you could avoid all that hassle...and save £.3.00

aha @Siegnitro is here...you from iirc correctly you're form Handsworth right? that's actually pretty close to where I live

If you don't mind bringing your PS3 that would be good, I'll try and bring mine anyway. Bare in mind the tournament is run on 360, so if your opponent wants to play their games on 360, you'll need a converter. Of course if both players are PS3 players then you can play your game on that.

If you don't mind bringing your PS3 that would be good, I'll try and bring mine anyway. Bare in mind the tournament is run on 360, so if your opponent wants to play their games on 360, you'll need a converter. Of course if both players are PS3 players then you can play your game on that.

yh whether it's used for tourneys or casuals, I really don't mind bringing it over.
I'm well aware it's on 360 and armed with a converter

Back