Odd A+G glitch

Eyce_Theon

[09] Warrior
As if Rock didn't have enough grab inconsistency, I just had the strangest thing happen to me in Arcade mode. I did a standing A+G on Starkiller near one of his stage's low walls, but he didn't hit the ground nor the wall for damage. It looked like he did a tumble/tech in the 90 degree angle of the floor and the wall, and rose instantly unscathed. Dunno what it was, but it was disheartening to say the least. Anyone else had this happen?

Haven't had this happen to me, but the game has it's fair of glitches when it comes to throws near ring side. It's not an exclusive, and it's not going to happen again anytime soon, so don't feel too bad ;)

yea it does that on rings with low walls. it happen to me on the boat stage... i pick them up and slam them but they landed on top on the wall... i couldn't crouch grab like when i A+G some 1 near a normal wall

It's not a glitch. It just happens to be very bad luck on your end. the stage had perfect angles to make the throw not register as a ring out or a wall splat. Bad luck. Nothing else.

Had something odd happen today while playing online. Rock vs. Sophie on Asta's stage (Lizards with silverware!) I did A+G into the wall, 6[A+B], the first part hit, then the second hit otg and Sophie did her death cry, only she still had life left. The other player couldn't move, so I did gold swing and hit her then she could move again. Would be awesome to recreate.

Back