Offline Dream Match Ups!

IvyFanboy

[11] Champion
Who do you wish you could watch fight or simply play yourself online? Who's the Justin Wong/Diago of SC and who's got the most bitter rivalry in much need of being settled?

We all know I got one person I would give anything to FT10 offline and most would pay to watch. Who's yours?

I mirrored image of myself so I can see my own weakness and no, placing a mirror beside me ain't gonna help.

I personally would want to play Tiamat, since I modeled my own NM play style after his.

You know, there's two soul fiends living in Jacksonville.
One of them is the one posting this post to you.
PM if interested for some offline against each other sometime.

The only people I really want to play are some of the online heroes. Honestly, other than that, though I love to play anyone, the only people who I'd really want to sit down and play in order to take something from the games are the respective beasts for each character.

I'm much more interested other people's matches. Other than the grudge matches, I can't wait until quite a few people get to play with Thugish.

Me VS everyone whom I'd sparred at online, & the SC's world wide community's Cult Celebrities. But mostly.. my rematch with Omega from Dominican Republic.

Top people I've wanted/want to play:
Belial
Thugish_Pond
Nori
KrayzieCD
Kura
Saitoh
Dreamkiller
Woahhz
Something-Unique
Oofmatic
LoLoroco
Omega
Malek
Keev
Insankhent
Rigel
Malice
IvyFanboy
Rayikin

Why did Omega use rising B on grounded opponent like that? Is it a tech trap? roll trap? Or is he using it to counter a wakeup attack? or, for soul gauge damage? It worked for a little while, then the last 5 times he did it, it wasn't hitting...

In the situations he used WR B it isn't possible to tech. So Kura woke up blocking low. Omega was using it as a mixup there. Not a good idea since WR B doesn't hit grounded but it worked for a while.

that's kinda weird then, unless it does great gauge damage. Anyway, look at how invigorating this shit is. It's so fast to me now that it's hard to keep up with, so used to slow ass Sc4...

more fancy tickling vids:

Dream matchup would be KrayzieCD vs. either La Sophi or Magic, sc3. Or me vs those two, when I knew how to play the game.

I'd love to play Omega since he's the only top player I havent played. But we both aint playing anymore. and Kura's in army... so Malek - AINT GONNA HAPPEN mwuhahaha xD (god do I love crushing peoples dreams...)

I have no offline idols, I'm willing to play anyone I've never played before. I guess it would have been nice to have some Talim mirrors with Kura to see whether or not he was better than me, but eh. Anyway, I'd much rather watch matches between high level players using mid/lower tier characters. I'm tired of all the Ivys and Amys.

Show me best Maxi vs best Yun... best Zas vs best Raph... Yoshi vs Taki... Liz vs Sieg... somethin.

Let's see some variety people.

I definitely would love to play some of the better Ivy's and pick the minds over strategy. Sora's been my only offline Ivy to pull from and he's retired.

Yoshi and Mi-na offliners will be my heroes. I could learn a thing or two from them.
Maybe I should join the ATL offline gatherings one day. It's just in Georgia. I hope they keep playing that Calibur.
Until then, project 3 musakateers of ye ol' Jacksonville offline must be done. One day lol

Back