[Ohio] Class is now in session

Arkayne

[08] Mercenary
[Dayton , OH] "Grab more mash less"

Yeah Just a thread for Dayton.. if you around the dayton area hit us up. Also , chatter for dayton folk...

were always game for meeting new cats who are into SC or fighters in general hit us up.

[Dayton , OH] "Grab more mash less"

hi ho, Kermit the frog here.

Why is Ohio in "central" and Michigan is in "atlantic?" Also, traditionally, these are not the regions of the US.

I probably won't be back to this site ever, but I'm registered anyway.

What's up everyone!

CF.com is now indefinitely, so this is our new home!!

The last thread I made did not receive a lot of attention, I hope with this new thread, that will change.

I will be starting monthly tournaments soon, I feel that is the best thing for Ohio.

Jinmaster.

Is there anyone who plays in this area? I'll be home for a few weeks and wouldn't mind getting some games in :D

Cleveland,OH

Ninja- Jay Shadow, Godspu, Keldon Cr33p, HIV and Cancer all still play and live in the area. None of them post much. You might wanna try aim'ing Jay Shadow- JCamp412

He would be able to tell you whats goin on with their 'scene'

cha cha

Cleveland,OH

Ninja- Jay Shadow, Godspu, Keldon Cr33p, HIV and Cancer all still play and live in the area. None of them post much. You might wanna try aim'ing Jay Shadow- JCamp412

He would be able to tell you whats goin on with their 'scene'

cha cha

Ok kewl thanks

Cleveland,OH

yeah, i'm sure we'll be playing over the holidays. i usually have people out on friday nights- shoot me an email and we'll figure something out.

Cleveland,OH

Im from cleveland looking for some good peeps to play, I am using my friends xbox live tag m216 br bandits , If you are from cleveland or even ohio ADD ME, thanks peace.

What's up everyone!!

There is a MI tournament on the 24th, tha is MLK weekend!!!!! Who wants to go?? Post up!

Lets get together, let me know what everyone's schedule is???

Cleveland,OH

You guys should travel to play Jinmaster in Columbus, I heard he's "The Best in the MidWest".

I'm hungry

Hello everyone.

I'm having a gathering this Monday, MLK day.

I'm inviting everyone. I hope CinCin peeps can come come.

Jinmaster

Cleveland,OH

Anyone interested in setting up some kind of small tournament in Cleveland (or Columbus) or for that matter, are there enough people to justify holding said tournament?

Cleveland,OH

Anyone interested in setting up some kind of small tournament in Cleveland (or Columbus) or for that matter, are there enough people to justify holding said tournament?

I assume you live in Cleveland? I may run a tournament in Columbus soon. Hopefully the Cleveland players can come down.

Back