Old Man's Wisdom: Mitsurugi Combos

Belial, Thanks to put my name for FMD combo, but I will prefere to stay anonymous. I'm just here to share my knowledge with people ;) , not for glory and say "it's my combo" xD !

A good combo : CH 2K, CE. If the opponent stay on the ground, 3B is guaranted or another CE. If he tech, CE is tech trap. It can whiff according the oppenent position on the ground or according the range.

A strange thing :

It's possible to hit opponent with the first hit of CE, but the second is not combo... buuut, the second hit of CE is a UB, so it can work like a reset. The situation that make this possible prevent the JG.

After a 3B, according to the range and the height you will touch the opponent, the first hit ofCE will be combo with 3B and will do 54 dmg, but not the second. The CE does not relaunch high enough and the second hit will hit opponent when he is on the floor, and it's not combo, but impossible to avoid or block, or tech. The follow up of CE do 40 dmg. Without that, 3B CE do 80 dmg, and there is big damage reduce after. With the reset, that do 94 (54 + 40) dmg, and damage reduce after is reset to, so you can do another CE and do something like 170 dmg (54+ 110 if I remember)

It's not easy to do, if someone can do to, it will be good to understand how that is work.

Sorry for my english, ask if you don't understand something xD

Mist A+B is awesome for against a wall because you don't have to use BE or CE to get major damage.

Mist A+B ~ 3B ~ W! ~ 3B ~ W! ~ 3B ~ 3B (119)

Mist A+B ~ 3B ~ W! ~ 3B ~ W! ~ 66BB (121)

This one's inconsistent:

FC 1B ~ W! ~ A+G ~ 1B (94)

Can someone confirm this:

3B, W! , 4K, W! , B+K, 1A (~90 if they dont tech and ~120 if they do)

@Belial - Some of the inputs were incorrect during 2 points of the vid, 1 during the wall combo section and the other was the 44B6 combo, the 44B6 itself wasn't noted but everything else was noted correctly.

In any case, great job Belial, this is an incredible help to the forums, especially to those who may need the assistance of a visual aide for doing the combos. Much Appreciated!

@Belial - Some of the inputs were incorrect during 2 points of the vid, 1 during the wall combo section and the other was the 44B6 combo, the 44B6 itself wasn't noted but everything else was noted correctly.

In any case, great job Belial, this is an incredible help to the forums, especially to those who may need the assistance of a visual aide for doing the combos. Much Appreciated!
Like I said in video description, some numbers and notations are off. It wasnt me who wrote them, I only did the footage itself.

Anyway, I think Mitsurugi SA is so far the best anc most complete SA on this boards, so I feel proud. With help from people like Jaeger who are doing their own research we can turn this into an even better place.

Here's another 1AB combo I just figured out after trying out DaPowerHouse, not as much damage but massive style points. Maybe somebody could work something out from the first 2 hits I have?

1AB, 4A6, MST KB (88-101) Damage varied for some reason.

EDIT:

This is can be AC'd out of, I forgot to check.

A+G W! 66BB sometimes completely whiffs, leaving me wide open for punishment.

Is there anything more consistent, or do I need to learn how to hit-confirm it?

One of the best things I find to do is 2KB*, because if they dont immediately get up and block your 1A will hit for a combo(either 1K or CE) with the 1k it takes about 60% of the opponents life bar, no idea how much with CE.

Im finding in most of my matches I pray that they tech lol.

One of the best things I find to do is 2KB*, because if they dont immediately get up and block your 1A will hit for a combo(either 1K or CE) with the 1k it takes about 60% of the opponents life bar, no idea how much with CE.

Im finding in most of my matches I pray that they tech lol.
They cant tech after 2KB knockdown. 1A doesnt seem a good followup either. Read the Okizeme thread I made, its there for purpose, you know.

Did not realize that, thanks. And I am pretty sure I got it from that thread lol, will have to check again.

Edit: So from what I see there, the best followup for a 2KB* is either 2 A+B or 3B?

Back