Omg is she coming back?!

I just realized we already had 2 different dual sword ninja styles in one game once O.o
How could i forget SCIII Ninja class CaS.
Probably because i want Taki so bad.
My bad.

I willing to give Natsu a chance. She looks very fast and her illusions are VERY USEFUL. Her CE is likekable. It can be used as a combo so i'm not trippin. If Taki returns I will be happy if she doesnt, then I will be still be happy because I still have a ninja.

I would love it if she returned,may be as a villain?This look would fit her as a 46 year old evil ninja!
Female_Ninja_by_darkness127.jpg

But Natsu is already replacing her...
Maby.It's not officially confirmed you know,plus Daishi said that one of the most popular characters of the series will be returning as a mimic character.It's either Sophitia,Killik,or Taki!And since both Sophitia and Kilik are Ill-fated,i doubt it's them! = Taki might be returning!

Maby.It's not officially confirmed you know,plus Daishi said that one of the most popular characters of the series will be returning as a mimic character.It's either Sophitia,Killik,or Taki!And since both Sophitia and Kilik are Ill-fated,i doubt it's them! = Taki might be returning!
Isn't that mimic character Natsu? Or a replacement? Jus asking.

Possibilities are endless. It could be Hwang, Mina, Talim, maybe even Yun. Taki holding a zweihander would look ridiculous.
Isn't that mimic character Natsu? Or a replacement? Jus asking.
A mimic character is a character that uses another character's style, and that style changes every fight (eg. Charade, etc).

Possibilities are endless. It could be Hwang, Mina, Talim, maybe even Yun. Taki holding a zweihander would look ridiculous.

A mimic character is a character that uses another character's style, and that style changes every fight (eg. Charade, etc).
Soooo. Xiba is a mimic and possibility is that Natsu is one right?

Bro, GET OVER IT! You don't see me whining around because my Cassandra got kicked out. She hasn't been de-comfirmed, but she is obviously not coming back.

Besides, I rather have Taki leave with dignity and pass the torch, than having her waste a slot in the character selection screen as a Mokujin. And I just don't see her holding Astaroth's sword or getting into one of Voldo's stances.
Soooo. Xiba is a mimic and possibility is that Natsu is one right?
No, the fighting style of a mimic character changes at random every round.

Are you about that? I don't recall seeing this statement.

Bro, GET OVER IT! You don't see me whining around because my Cassandra got kicked out. She hasn't been de-comfirmed, but she is obviously not coming back.

Besides, I rather have Taki leave with dignity and pass the torch, than having her waste a slot in the character selection screen as a Mokujin. And I just don't see her holding Astaroth's sword or getting into one of Voldo's stances.

No, the fighting style of a mimic character changes at random every round.
Okay got it. THANKS!!!!

Sorry if i'm bothering you in any way,but if you don't want to see my posts,just "ignore" me...

I wouldn't ignore you, you're cool. It just annoys me that you keep trying to convince us that Taki can still come back. Do as Gatsu does with Hwang: make CaS. Problem solved.

I wouldn't ignore you, you're cool. It just annoys me that you keep trying to convince us that Taki can still come back. Do as Gatsu does with Hwang: make CaS. Problem solved.
I'm not trying to do that,i'm just keeping my hopes up...

I dont mind Natsu. Im upset about losing Taki because i have to make a female ninja now since Natsu is more feminine than Taki and I wouldnt want to use or create a feminine male.

Back