Online Rank Reset

werD

[01] Neophyte
Anyone have their ranks reset?

My net went down and steam logged me out of SC6. Went back on and am at 0. I was at 15000ish lel.

All my previous matches are still online and accessible. But ranked is starting me back at 0. I don't really care about my rank but needing to grind through so many levels to play against better people is pretty fucking annoying.

I thought my rank reset one time, but I logged off steam and back on and it was back to normal. Yeah having to grind to E ranks just to play someone half decent is rough.

I thought my rank reset one time, but I logged off steam and back on and it was back to normal. Yeah having to grind to E ranks just to play someone half decent is rough.

got to D and didn t actually find many decent players.
Mostly players repeating a couple of strings that are hard to deal online + GI/RE spam, and totally incapable of blocking.
Sometimes it works most times it doesn't.

Best players are still in non ranked unfortunately too often in private rooms.

Anyone have their ranks reset?

My net went down and steam logged me out of SC6. Went back on and am at 0. I was at 15000ish lel.

All my previous matches are still online and accessible. But ranked is starting me back at 0. I don't really care about my rank but needing to grind through so many levels to play against better people is pretty fucking annoying.
Random aside, but is this the werD that used to be in the Toronto scene back in the day?

werd from toronto? Who's that? He sounds like a magnificent player and is probably exceptionally handsome

In a few actually. I havent been to any sc gatherings or seen any toronto players since 2004. Have u been playing since sc2? Still doing muay Thai? Do u play on steam ?

In a few actually. I havent been to any sc gatherings or seen any toronto players since 2004. Have u been playing since sc2? Still doing muay Thai? Do u play on steam ?
I was kinda "retired" after SC2. Was busy with school and other things, so I missed SC3 and SC4, but I came back in SC5 and started playing again. Haven't been training Muay Thai in nearly as long lol. I'm on PSN right now - don't really have a gaming specc'd PC at the moment.

Would be great to see you at an offline event and catch up sometime, though. There's a tournament next weekend around Yonge & St. Clair area. A bunch of dudes from our era are still around the scene - NeoRussell, SilentWall, Barry, Dino, Billy, Oof, plus some new bloods as well.

Anyway this is wildly off-topic for this thread lol, but yeah man, good to see you're back to the series. Hit me with a PM or something sometime, but hope to see you around and maybe chill offline for some matches/tournies/whatever.

Yeah eh. I only got back because I foubd my old ps2 joystick, was feeling nostalgic anf strarted watching at old sc2 vids on YouTube lol. Found aris and discovered an entire discord community playing sc2 online with dolphin emulator. Been on it for bit over a year sparring with moneymuffins and wally lol. It's been fucking amazing. Do you still play sc2? Tournament next week? Is there a link

Yeah eh. I only got back because I foubd my old ps2 joystick, was feeling nostalgic anf strarted watching at old sc2 vids on YouTube lol. Found aris and discovered an entire discord community playing sc2 online with dolphin emulator. Been on it for bit over a year sparring with moneymuffins and wally lol. It's been fucking amazing. Do you still play sc2? Tournament next week? Is there a link
Haven't touched SC2 in a while. I was playing the HD re-release on PS3 for a bit when it came out, but never got set up for the Dolphin thing. I'd still play if we had an offline setup for an event though! I can still do all my technical Yoshi gimmicks - it's like riding a bicycle lol.

Here's the link for the tourney next week - hope you can make it out!

Northern Battles: Crossroads

Is there a way to reset your rank? I'm E3 and I'm garbage, but I keep getting booted from rooms on Steam without even playing a game, and I'm trying to play new characters.

Haven't touched SC2 in a while. I was playing the HD re-release on PS3 for a bit when it came out, but never got set up for the Dolphin thing. I'd still play if we had an offline setup for an event though! I can still do all my technical Yoshi gimmicks - it's like riding a bicycle lol.

Here's the link for the tourney next week - hope you can make it out!

Northern Battles: Crossroads
Yo I'm xoming may be 10 min late tell them To wait I'm facing u first lol beefcake

Back