OOF's quick 'n easy guide to pwning in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
A lot of people ask me for help when it comes to fighting online (the way SC4 was meant to be played), and instead of helping people individually, I've decided to make a thread. Follow this quick 'n easy guide and your SC skills will greatly increase overnight!

Step 1: Only pick GOOD characters

Bad characters = less wins, less wins = less skill, therefore good characters = more skill. Make sure you choose your main character wisely, I suggest Mitsurugi or Sophitia (or even Hilde if you don't mind people making fun of you).

Step 2: Practice Combos

Combos are important, and it important to learn them. So go into training mode and make some up on your own. Don't go to the character Soul Arena forums, because then you will look like a noob copying other peoples combos. Go make up your own and you will be unique and original.

Step 3: Learn the most powerful attacks

Good attacks are important. Find what your best attacks are and spam them. If your opponent can't handle them then they lack skills. I'll name some attacks to get you on your way:

Mitsu: 1A
Sophi: 1A
Cass: 1A

Step 3: Always pick the cage

Ringouts are cheap, and don't require skill. So f*** that sh**.

Step 4: Utorrent

When all else fails, download uTorrent, and turn it on while you play. Make sure you get a lot of practice fighting under uTorrent so that you get used to the timing. If they can't handle fighting with utorrent and you can, then they are the ones that lack the skill to do it.

Step 5: Win Ranked Battles

Use your new found skills to go win some Ranked Battles!
And remember, if you're about to lose... DISCONNECT! You're not a winner if you lose.

This is why my Sophitia is so good. Thank you Oof, but ROs require skill so when I 4B spam you to the edge it's your fault for eating my 236AA in heavy lag.

Step 2: Practice Combos

Combos are important, and it important to learn them. So go into training mode and make some up on your own. Don't go to the character Soul Arena forums, because then you will look like a noob copying other peoples combos. Go make up your own and you will be unique and original.

I believe this is very important! I figure out new stuff all the time and post it here so everyone knows NOT TO STEAL MY S**T

omg, I read this, went online, picked Cassandra, and used 1A with some made-up combos. I won so much it was like my epeen was having an orgasm on the surface of the sun.

Thank you so much, Oof. I'm a pro online player now.

............. RO are cheap!!!!!!!
*Looks up are Oofmatis's Main*
Right.....
I think Oofmatic is worse than the Ghetto Boys even worse...........
He may have created a clone army of us without RO
Save online from the madness :(

I used to feel bad using lows and throws against OOF...but recently I played him and all he did was spam Vader throws, and murder me with Mitsu's 2KBs and 1A.

You forgot the most important rule.
Blocking is optional and really a waste of time. If your soul gauge is flashing blue, you clearly must be pawning hard.

hey, um, i'm not the most computer savvy person... what is uTorrent and how will it help me?

@Qshimitsu: your Ace Ventura quotes in your sig made me laugh. well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back