Original characters / SC main cast edits. (Definitive version)

Glitch-Mode22

[12] Conqueror
Eirik - human / phantom. (updated)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221206145257.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221206115041.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221206150002.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221206115713.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221207102137.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20221206114707.jpg

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
Yeah, I've been waiting to comment because I figured you might want to get through a couple of pages of archiving before discussion (I know when i created my consolidated thread I was rushing to do that), but since others have noted it, I will agree: you have really hit your stride. You were a little late to the game in sharing here for this community's SCVI CaS generation, but by keeping at it consistently, somewhere along the way you surpassed most of the other creators here in terms of technical detail.

When you first came here, you already had a unique and attention-grabbing style (we all said it as I recall), but your designs could feel a little flat and one-dimensional because of how heavily you leveraged surface work and stickers in particular. Now, you've mastered every little trick for creating a sense of depth through subtle little optical illusions and tactful contrast, and you've become more adventurous with object work, and the combined result is that your creations just pop so well, and yet still have that unique quality that stood out so much from the start. I always feel like I could pick your stuff out from a random selection of creations, and I can't say that for many CaS creators!
You summed up very well the progressive course of Glich-mode22. An indisputable constant improvement that embellishes these characters. A talented member who knew how to impregnate his own style.

KostasGR

[14] Master
Your creativity is on top bro! It's really amazing how you updated many of your creations and they all look so cool! Also it's so moving to me that there are many people who they still got it and create in SoulCalibur VI ( I stopped six months ago with my "farewell update")

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Your creativity is on top bro! It's really amazing how you updated many of your creations and they all look so cool! Also it's so moving to me that there are many people who they still got it and create in SoulCalibur VI ( I stopped six months ago with my "farewell update")
Well, no one would complain if you changed your mind, Kostas. ;) I'm sure I wasn't the only one who noticed that your main thread got more views here than any other thread I can recall! Which means while certain people would occasionally make loud proclamations about this or that person (or themselves!) being the best, the actual vote by clicks pointed to another winner, just plugging away. ;)

As I recall, most of your SCVI stuff was for cannon Soulcal characters (though I know you had some original stuff towards the middle of the afore-mentioned thread). Maybe it's time for a comeback specializing on a series of original creations this time? Without getting into that silly old debate discussed above, I will say that your stuff was always consistently good and very clean looking. But I for one would love to see more of your own original designs!