Original characters / SC main cast edits. (Definitive version)

Glitch-Mode22

[12] Conqueror
Ayane / Kasumi (repost)
SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220717001815.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220717002337.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220717003538.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220717001208.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220403150758.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220403151120.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220403152114.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220403151644.jpg

Rusted Blade

[14] Master

Glitch-Mode22

[12] Conqueror
Holy cow, Glitch: pretty much every one of the polished versions of your creations that you've uploaded in this thread is top tier, but that new version of your
Holy cow, Glitch: pretty much every one of the polished versions of your creations that you've uploaded in this thread is top tier, but that new version of your Ayane design in particular is next level! 😍

Ayane design in particular is next level! 😍
Thank you 😊 but that design isn't new lol i posted it on here back in April or May. i really like it, that's why brought it back. i was just going through my external hard drive; looking at all of my previous design and such. and i saw that my previous ivy design looked way better than my updated version 😆 i mean, take a look...
SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220714173017.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220714173217.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220714172821.jpg

SOULCALIBURTMVI_20220714172602.jpg

Last edited:

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Thank you 😊 but that design isn't new lol i posted it on here back in April or May. i really like it, that's why brought it back. i was just going through my external hard drive; looking at all of my previous design and such. and i saw that my previous ivy design looked way better than my updated version 😆 i mean, take a look...
View attachment 94940
View attachment 94941
View attachment 94942
View attachment 94943
You mean as compared to this version? I like them both! I still think the pumpkin hair was an inspired design choice her. I honestly can't believe no one (that I know of) thought to do that before you--it seems so obvious in hindsight. But pairing it with Ivy in particular is what really made it work.

KostasGR

[14] Master
Well, no one would complain if you changed your mind, Kostas. ;) I'm sure I wasn't the only one who noticed that your main thread got more views here than any other thread I can recall! Which means while certain people would occasionally make loud proclamations about this or that person (or themselves!) being the best, the actual vote by clicks pointed to another winner, just plugging away. ;)

As I recall, most of your SCVI stuff was for cannon Soulcal characters (though I know you had some original stuff towards the middle of the afore-mentioned thread). Maybe it's time for a comeback specializing on a series of original creations this time? Without getting into that silly old debate discussed above, I will say that your stuff was always consistently good and very clean looking. But I for one would love to see more of your own original designs!

Thank you so much my friend @Rusted Blade for your good words to me one more time, I think that in SCVI I did many things that I haven't ever imagined, in my complete CaS thread you can watch everything that I had created ( https://8wayrun.com/threads/my-soulcalibur-vi-creations-gallery-the-complete-edition.21259/ ) my inspiration was really on top these old good days, I feel really complete and I think that the time came to stop, BTW my original characters are 33 with their original stories and in my fantasy I mixed them with the SoulCalibur universe. I'm really happy with everything that I have done in creation and also if I am for many CaS people an inspiration to create and if anyone wants my help, I will gladly help. I don't think to return with new creations, if SCVII will happen, it is sure that you will see me around! Until then I will try to stay active in 8wayrun.

Jay Jackson

[09] Warrior
Given the mediocre work being posted on various social media networks, this is probably by far some of the best work I've seen in while.. I'm gonna double down on this and say it since the top talent isn't posting here anymore, it's very difficult to enjoy CAS work especially when majority of it looks atrocious.

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Alright, i think this thread looks good enough. i would post more, but i'm just too busy these days. have a good one guys. 👋🙏
Aww, that's a pity, Glitch: I uniformly liked the final versions of all of these designs. But most of us can relate to the busy part, I'm sure. Still, hope you find the time to fill it out some day before SCVII comes along. Peace brother!