Original characters / SC6 cast edits (true definitive version)

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Blending skin with Taki's outfit.
this works best with Female Malfested (Mutated)

1. Blue: skin - 18, 37, 0 / spandex - 14, 44, 0
View attachment 93422

2. Green: skin - 11, 6, 0 / spandex - 6, 8, 3
View attachment 93423

3. Red: skin - 18, 63, 0 / spandex - 10, 62, 4
View attachment 93424

I thought it was a neat little trick. also, i don't think anyone has tampered with Taki's outfit as much as i have 😂
This one needs a set of horns to balance the overall design, believe me, figure something out with horns, find the right size, and it'll a great design, there is some unbalance to it just now, like it's missing one wow inducing piece. Just my 2 cent

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
This one needs a set of horns to balance the overall design, believe me, figure something out with horns, find the right size, and it'll a great design, there is some unbalance to it just now, like it's missing one wow inducing piece. Just my 2 cent
Right, that's not her actual design. you have to go back to Page: 13 to see Seraphina's real design 👍

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Some screenshots -
FVA17-rXwAAIPK_.jpg

FU7htzbXEAE4-aR.jpg

FVA19fTXsAAl1Hw.jpg

FVA1_LgWQAAHp6T.jpg

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
She is nice this warrior. The idea of the turtle's shell goes well with the rough style that you wanted to transcribe. Maybe another choice for example with the fabric loincloth would have been interesting with another choice than the strange parchment... This character still has creative potential.

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
She is nice this warrior. The idea of the turtle's shell goes well with the rough style that you wanted to transcribe. Maybe another choice for example with the fabric loincloth would have been interesting with another choice than the strange parchment... This character still has creative potential.
Thank you😁👍 the likelihood of me changing anything on that design is extremely low lol but i do appreciate the feedback as always💗

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
That headgear on her is great!

Edit: i don't know why the site syntax insists on super inflating the thumbs up, lol. Just when you think you've seen every...quirk...this forum software has. 😁
Thank you😁💗 putting that pattern on the horns definitely helped! you have to see her in motion - i'll probably post it someday.

Yeah, discord is the same way lol i'm not sure why it does that with certain emotes.

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Cybernetic Viser formula.

1. Bandage on eyes.
2. Four zipper stickers on bandage; zipper sticker numbers -

25, 25, -6, 0, 0, 0 off off (projection)
1, 8, -18, -11, 0, 0, 0 off off (projection)
1, -8, -18, 11, 0, 0, 0 off off (projection)
63, 0, 9, 0 off off (rotation)

3. Two pure rings on head; pure ring numbers -

0, -17, 0, -14, -25, -3, 0, 0, 0
0, -20, 0 -14, -25, -5, 0, 0, 0

I hope this is coherent enough lol i thought this was a cool technique :)
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220714145014.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220714140829.jpg