Original characters / SC6 cast edits (true definitive version)

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Aww man, i really appreciate that 💖
we're in the same boat - being the best in CAS never appealed to me.
i'm glad that i was able to inspire you, even tho i'm still learning myself. i like when we uplift and inspire each other 😁
I'll go even further: there is no "the best" in this context. The concept of a G.O.A.T. is dubious enough with regard to sport, and is absolutely meaningless, inapropos, or just plain insipid when discussing art. There is only inspiration and originality when it comes to creative products, and every artist needs healthy bit of both.

That said, the substance of Tsunami's commentary seems to be that your stuff is top notch and unique, and I do agree with that! Incidentally, I like that newest design: still not done with that ExEq, I see! Oddly, despite that draconic flair, this somehow feels like one of the most "heroic" feeling variations on Ivy that I have seen. :)

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
I like it! Are they meant to be some sort of elite guards or knights? In a high fantasy way, the outfits really sell that kind of balanced for speed and strength vibe. I think the way you mostly obscured the centurion's leather torso armor and then darkened/muted what is showing really works: it gives a sense that those might almost be some sort of overlapping armor somewhere between plate and coat-of-plate.

Incidentally, how many layers for the stickers did you have to go through to get a black that dark on the leather fauld? That thing can be such a pain in the ass to work with, surfacing-wise--which is a real shame, because in terms of the underlying object, it's role is really big in that equipment slot (one of the worst in terms of the number of adequate options), being almost essential for a lot of designs for lack of other good options.