Original characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Tobias - knights templar.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210709235458.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210709235617.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20210709235751.jpg

NitricZenith

[07] Duelist
A brief return! i made this design for 2B months ago but i'm just now posting it🤣 . i think it was around the same time that i improved my OC Kiara design. then a week later i created Shani using the same foundation. also this was suppose to be the Human Form of 2B - fan fiction
View attachment 89604

View attachment 89606
View attachment 89607
View attachment 89608

View attachment 89610
View attachment 89612
Everything you come up with is totally solid, but I particularly love the asymmetry here, very cool indeed and it completely suits 2B!

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Everything you come up with is totally solid, but I particularly love the asymmetry here, very cool indeed and it completely suits 2B!
A million thanks! sorry for the late reply, i was very sick. but yeah, i tried my best to make the design look Nier-ish?? because both Nier and Drakengard have some creative designs, as well as some wacky ones lol

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
A million thanks! sorry for the late reply, i was very sick. but yeah, i tried my best to make the design look Nier-ish?? because both Nier and Drakengard have some creative designs, as well as some wacky ones lol
Forgive me inserting a reference to my own stuff here, Glitch, but she genuinely feels to me like the boss fight my 'Siege Buster' 2B would find waiting for her in the throne room after infiltrating the...High Castle of Reve..borough..ah..nyla... [that's supposed trailing off into nonsense generic fantasy name].

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
I love that! i'm just now seeing your Siege Buster 2B - she's pretty sick! a cross over battle between your universe of characters and mines sounds so cool man.😁💖

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
I love that! i'm just now seeing your Siege Buster 2B - she's pretty sick!
Thank you! Yeah, I should import the style notes/head canon notes from the original threads into the compiled one; anyway, the whole subtext for that design was the idea of a kind of magitech/modern fantasy notion of an elite powerhouse soldier deployed to gain ingress into fortified positions and clearing the way for regulars. Silly amount of contextual detail for stylization of a creation, but what can I say, these thoughts always bubble up as I am working on a design and oftentimes begin the shape my choices as the process gets further along. Anyway, in that context, I couldn't help but imagine your custom 2B as the real obstacle at the end of an assault. ;)

a cross over battle between your universe of characters and mines sounds so cool man.😁💖

Ah well, there's also my reinterpretation of Raphael as a brutal and ambitious crusader, 'Rafael of Antioch', who could tonally seems like he could rub shoulders with your Knight Templar. ;)

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Thank you! Yeah, I should import the style notes/head canon notes from the original threads into the compiled one; anyway, the whole subtext for that design was the idea of a kind of magitech/modern fantasy notion of an elite powerhouse soldier deployed to gain ingress into fortified positions and clearing the way for regulars. Silly amount of contextual detail for stylization of a creation, but what can I say, these thoughts always bubble up as I am working on a design and oftentimes begin the shape my choices as the process gets further along. Anyway, in that context, I couldn't help but imagine your custom 2B as the real obstacle at the end of an assault. ;)

Ah well, there's also my reinterpretation of Raphael as a brutal and ambitious crusader, 'Rafael of Antioch', who could tonally seems like he could rub shoulders with your Knight Templar. ;)
Nice! i love when people give their original characters unique designs and fleshed out backstories. also, i really like your Rafeal of Antioch. the facial hair is a nice touch, he looks very regal. i can definitely see him and Tobias going to war😁