Original characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Glitch, can I make a request for something I would like your take on? Because I'd like to see you do a kickass, tough-looking Talim in either a modern-ish or near-future/sci-fi vibe.
A Talim creation? i don't think i've ever made a design for her, now that i think about it. i'll tryšŸ˜šŸ‘

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Raphael - Graf Dumas.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220505141555.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220505142804.jpg

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
A Talim creation? i don't think i've ever made a design for her, now that i think about. i'll tryšŸ˜šŸ‘
That's what I thought, though you've put out so much stuff, I couldn't be sure! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

I really like the (post SCIV/pre SCV?) Raphael design by the way: love how the undercoat seems to integrate so realistically with the modified breastplate and the little surface flourishes on both the clothing and armor. And that little splash of purple just to vary the color ever so slightly and keep the regal vibe--very nice. It's really embellished and stylized in a way that matches the franchise's embedded, native style.
GIF by FOX International Channels

Last edited:

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
That's what I thought, though you've put out so much stuff, I couldn't be sure! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

I really like the (post SCIV/pre SCV?) Raphael design by the way: love how the undercoat seems to integrate so realistically with the modified breastplate and the little surface flourishes on both the clothing and armor. And that little splash of purple just to vary the color ever so slightly and keep the regal vibe--very nice. It's really embellished and stylized in a way that matches the franchise's embedded, native style.
GIF by FOX International Channels
Aww thanks manšŸ˜Š i didn't think the design would come out good... i'm glad i was wrong lol also, yeah, that breastplate and the undercoat go perfectly well together. i was blown away by that, to be honest.

Rusted Blade

[14] Master

OMG, you said 1996 and you supplied 1996: Belly button ring? Check. Hot pants? Check. Hipster headwear? Check. Halter top with prominent telling green leaf? Check. 'The Rachel' haircut paired with metallic teal hair dye? Check. Thin little choker. Check. Egyptian-esque eyeliner? Check. My friend, that Talim is the very personification of 1996! But all mirth aside, she looks great: really like the short coat in particular--I've never even thought to use the zipper like that, though of course it makes perfect sense!

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
OMG, you said 1996 and you supplied 1996: Belly button ring? Check. Hot pants? Check. Hipster headwear? Check. Halter top with prominent telling green leaf? Check. 'The Rachel' haircut paired with metallic teal hair dye? Check. Thin little choker. Check. Egyptian-esque eyeliner? Check. My friend, that Talim is the very personification of 1996! But all mirth aside, she looks great: really like the short coat in particular--I've never even thought to use the zipper like that, though of course it makes perfect sense!
Thanks! i'm so glad you like itšŸ’— i really like that design, and i definitely had a lot of fun creating it. god i miss the 90s some muchšŸ˜« also, this was my first modern design - i'm just happy it came out goodšŸ˜

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Shuten (Oni) is one of your best designs, I think. I don't remember the older variation on this character that the 'update' status implies, but this one is such a strong--indeed, almost professional/official feeling--design that it really stands out, even against the good run you have been on for a while. The red version is the vastly better variation, though, it must be said!

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
SETSUKA is very elegant. I especially love the use of color on the butterfly stilettos.

SHUTEN-ONI is a character who shines with the use of stickers. You have an almost constant way to embellish your characters, and I'm delighted...I agree with Rusted Blade, the red version is more shimmering.

The idea of YUKI with the scrolls is rather interesting associated with the oriental hat.

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Ahh, thank you! i'm glad you like itšŸ˜ @VILARCANE

Thank you! much appreciated!šŸ˜ yeah, Shuten is one of my favorites design. he was originally made and posted back in March 2021 - i'm shocked it took me so long to update him. @Rusted Blade

Ay! thanks!šŸ˜ that Setsuka design was supposed to be her SC7 outfit - but i wasn't sure if it was good successor to her current design. now, Yuki was an experiment; i really liked the concept... i think it was a hit and miss for some people tho lol @superdurand

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
Blending skin with Taki's outfit.
this works best with Female Malfested (Mutated)

1. Blue: skin - 18, 37, 0 / spandex - 14, 44, 0
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220602162948.jpg

2. Green: skin - 11, 6, 0 / spandex - 6, 8, 3
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220602155444.jpg

3. Red: skin - 18, 63, 0 / spandex - 10, 62, 4
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220602154028.jpg

I thought it was a neat little trick. also, i don't think anyone has tampered with Taki's outfit as much as i have šŸ˜‚

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
I thought it was a neat little trick. also, i don't think anyone has tampered with Taki's outfit as much as i have šŸ˜‚

Woah, careful there buddy--if somebody hears that out of context, you could get yourself #MeToo'd! šŸ˜‚

Absurd jokes aside, you know that (as a purely style matter with my own work) I prefer to give the ladies at least marginally more sturdy midsection attire than Yasmine Bleeth, but in terms of technique, anatomical study, and forced perspective, I love looking at these. I think the green one works best: transfixing.

Rusted Blade

[14] Master