Original characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

BootsyRollins

[06] Combatant
Oh shit, did I not mention it? All of my cast customs are actually SCVII creations. This is awkward...
Oh wow, you're way ahead of the curve my dude. Excellent foresight!

Tashiro, you can't really claim ownership of the idea of speculating about what characters might look like in a future game: it's kind of inevitable that people would do that. But above all, you can't be threatening people dude: that's a pretty quick way to get yourself permanently banned. And beyond that, getting that worked up over creations--in any context--demonstrates a serious lack of perspective.
------------
Now now, no need for the lengthy greeting. Especially since TiraRules should know all of this already anyway.

KostasGR

[14] Master
More like TiraDoesn'tFollowRules amirite?

He is a psycho, toxic troll with no talent in creation and he thinks that everyone of us want to steal his creation ideas! He has no life and it's obvious that he has a serious problem! Sorry if I look biting but long ago he had threated and bullied me here in 8wayrun and in Twitter and also he did the same to Gatsu! I still have our conversations chat. He still blocked me, and I still block him, but I see that he created another account with the name Tashiro, OMG!
BTW don't feel bad about his words to you my bro, he lives in his own stupid world! Keep it up the good work!

Last edited:

NitricZenith

[07] Duelist
He is a psycho, toxic troll with no talent in creation and he thinks that everyone of us want to steal his creation ideas! He has no life and it's obvious that he has a serious problem! Sorry if I look bad but long ago he threated and bullied me here in 8wayrun and in Twitter and also he did the same to Gatsu! I still have our conversations chat. He still blocked me, and I still block him, but I see that he created another account with the name Tashiro, OMG!
BTW don't feel bad about his words to you my bro, he is leaving in his own stupid world! Keep it up the good work!
Yeah I am very aware of how he behaves as I moderate a few of the CaS spaces he has been active in/has posted in before and have seen first hand how he can be when he feels people have done something first which he wanted to do himself, or in Discord he kept complaining when nobody commented on his CaS, for example. I'm not sure what he feels he is gaining in behaving in this manner, but each to their own I guess?

I'm also unsure how active the moderators are here so whether anything happens is another matter, until then I guess we just remain vigilant?
Keep up the good work Glitch you already know how much your CaS is appreciated in multiple spaces. <3

KostasGR

[14] Master
Yeah I am very aware of how he behaves as I moderate a few of the CaS spaces he has been active in/has posted in before and have seen first hand how he can be when he feels people have done something first which he wanted to do himself, or in Discord he kept complaining when nobody commented on his CaS, for example. I'm not sure what he feels he is gaining in behaving in this manner, but each to their own I guess?

I'm also unsure how active the moderators are here so whether anything happens is another matter, until then I guess we just remain vigilant?
Keep up the good work Glitch you already know how much your CaS is appreciated in multiple spaces. <3

He needs a help from a psychiatrist! His attitude is horrible! I don't let anyone to ruin this beautiful community of SoulCalibur Creations! He must solve his problems and learn to not behave like that!

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Sophitia - custom. a remake of my old design.
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220414175724.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220414171347.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220414172727.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220414173830.jpg

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Love this! Very clean and I love the layering of the fauld with the rabbit ears for the doubled up effect.
I like that too, but the stand-out feature for me is the braiding on the top of the boot. And also some of the absolute best use of the scale patterning I have ever seen. And the custom color slashes on the toga/blouse are really effective. It's just a really good production in Glitch-mode....mode. :D

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Fade's 2P makes her look like she lives somewhere between the Tekken and The Matrix universes. :) Your sticker style prints on to the bodysuit really well, and the patterns you chose here play really well of the body contours and lighting. I love it when creators revisit concepts with alternative designs. It'd be cool to see this one in a match with one my 'Cyberpunk' 2Bs; a case of style overlap between us for sure. :)

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
Thank you! @Rusted Blade @superdurand yeah, a lot of people said she looks like she belongs on tekken - which is funny because i was thinking about drawing Fade along side Master Raven.
cyberpunk 2B? i don't think i've seen that one yet. thanks again guys💗

superdurand

[12] Conqueror
I love your character. For me, it fits perfectly into the Asian style imagery...A performance because it's not easy. The use of the stickers is remarkable, a faultless one that intelligently embellishes this presumed approach to the character that you have set for yourself. The combination of the associated ExEqs gives it a very appreciable unique character. The selected texture seems to me the most convincing for the chanbao. To tell the truth, your choices are just perfect. Hard work for a great result.
It makes me happy to see still beautiful achievements which demonstrates that the imagination can make it possible to make beautiful visual prowess...

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
I love your character. For me, it fits perfectly into the Asian style imagery...A performance because it's not easy. The use of the stickers is remarkable, a faultless one that intelligently embellishes this presumed approach to the character that you have set for yourself. The combination of the associated ExEqs gives it a very appreciable unique character. The selected texture seems to me the most convincing for the chanbao. To tell the truth, your choices are just perfect. Hard work for a great result.
It makes me happy to see still beautiful achievements which demonstrates that the imagination can make it possible to make beautiful visual prowess...
Thank you so much! the Fish stickers was inspired by your character: Ryoko-Sha. i really like that design😁👍
also, me being a fan of Dynasty warriors, that Kilik design was heavily inspired by the characters on there.

Glitch-mode22

[11] Champion
I said it on Twitter too, he is amazing, this costume looks so official, like it has been designed by Project Soul. My bro continue the project with the SC7 characters!
Ay! much appreciated! i'm definitely happy with results 😁 you know, i wish Project soul would ask the fans to make NPC designs for the story mode or something like that. i'd have a field day lol also, the SCVII designs will definitely continue 👍💗

Last edited: