Original characters - with three color palettes each / SC6 cast edits ( true definitive version )

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Aww man, i really appreciate that šŸ’–
we're in the same boat - being the best in CAS never appealed to me.
i'm glad that i was able to inspire you, even tho i'm still learning myself. i like when we uplift and inspire each other šŸ˜
I'll go even further: there is no "the best" in this context. The concept of a G.O.A.T. is dubious enough with regard to sport, and is absolutely meaningless, inapropos, or just plain insipid when discussing art. There is only inspiration and originality when it comes to creative products, and every artist needs healthy bit of both.

That said, the substance of Tsunami's commentary seems to be that your stuff is top notch and unique, and I do agree with that! Incidentally, I like that newest design: still not done with that ExEq, I see! Oddly, despite that draconic flair, this somehow feels like one of the most "heroic" feeling variations on Ivy that I have seen. :)

Glitch-mode22

[12] Conqueror
I'll go even further: there is no "the best" in this context. The concept of a G.O.A.T. is dubious enough with regard to sport, and is absolutely meaningless, inapropos, or just plain insipid when discussing art. There is only inspiration and originality when it comes to creative products, and every artist needs healthy bit of both.

That said, the substance of Tsunami's commentary seems to be that your stuff is top notch and unique, and I do agree with that! Incidentally, I like that newest design: still not done with that ExEq, I see! Oddly, despite that draconic flair, this somehow feels like one of the most "heroic" feeling variations on Ivy that I have seen. :)
Exactly! i agree.
yeah, i originally made that Ivy design back in 2020 - and it was supposed to be the noble / heroic version of Ivy. i called it Siren just because it was the name of the helmet lol.
now, the other design that i called Warlock was the evil version. that's probably my most well received custom design for Ivy.

version.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201030162952.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20201130084245.jpg

2022 version.
SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220912173110.jpg

SOULCALIBURā„¢ā…„_20220123225653.jpg

the (updated) versions aren't that much different, but they do look more polished