Other Tira players

Flyful

[08] Mercenary
I play Tira on live, but I haven't played much lately since I got half a RROD, so my xbox freezes from time to time :/

Jlikew00t

[09] Warrior
Best tira i've ever met[PSN].

A japanese chick name CrazyTira on the PSN.
This thread may seem completely retarded, but seriously. If you call yourself a Tira player (Mikosu...I'm looking at you buddy....) Then you need to get a match in with her.
You may beat her, but she's one hell of a player.

Intwesting!!!!

Radar

[08] Mercenary
I'm an okay Tira player. Just that if you wanna play me, it's best that you don't tell me you're from 8WR, I don't want..... the curse..... to tag along if we play any games.

LMGameVideos

[08] Mercenary
I'm an okay Tira player. Just that if you wanna play me, it's best that you don't tell me you're from 8WR, I don't want..... the curse..... to tag along if we play any games.

Sindelian is beast with Tira...Just like me? xD Lol sorry, I was tagging along different threads here, and came back to the Tira section just to check it out..saw this post, and decided to post back.

D_Matt_Ma

[10] Knight
Just wanted to point out that I love that Kirby avatar. I just hope Kirby doesn't represent Tira like the umbrella represents Setsuka. My Tira is no pink marshmallow.

Radar

[08] Mercenary
what exactly is this curse u speak of??

It's like, when I'm versing some nobody online in random matches I can do pretty much any move/combo/jf no matter how difficult. Obviously they aren't impressed because they only know how to do 6A+B with Kilik.

But when I'm versing some high level player who comes in and says "Hey Sindelian, I ehard you have a really good Tira/Setsuka and I wanna verse you." I end up sucking.... really bad. No jfs, no combos, I'm not evwen playing smart, just doing stupid mistakes you wouldn't suspect from a player like me.

That's especially why I hate mirror matches, I try to prove my superiority by proving I'm a more experienced player than them, and I end up failing at everything.

THAT..... is the curse.

babalook

[10] Knight
Well if your tira is anything like your setsuka i can already tell it's flashy as shit cuz that really caught my attention when i played you, same with blitz(which was awhile ago) you guys really like your just frames :)

that_jablez_guy

[08] Mercenary
It's like, when I'm versing some nobody online in random matches I can do pretty much any move/combo/jf no matter how difficult. Obviously they aren't impressed because they only know how to do 6A+B with Kilik.

But when I'm versing some high level player who comes in and says "Hey Sindelian, I ehard you have a really good Tira/Setsuka and I wanna verse you." I end up sucking.... really bad. No jfs, no combos, I'm not evwen playing smart, just doing stupid mistakes you wouldn't suspect from a player like me.

That's especially why I hate mirror matches, I try to prove my superiority by proving I'm a more experienced player than them, and I end up failing at everything.

THAT..... is the curse.

ohhh gotcha, that happens to me too ALOT, only i dnt call it the curse, id say what i call it but im not sure about the policy here on profanity, so ill be silent

2ndFace

[08] Mercenary
Hi there, forgot to introduce myself.

I'm 2nd Face.

I usually main Asta but Tira is on her way up in my picklist recently.

I started to play her as a "Fun" character after I played a couple of matches with Arnboku.

But in the last weeks I started more real training with her and I really like to play her more and more :).

And yes, You guessed right. I'm from Germany as well.

sirkibble2

[08] Mercenary
I've been looking for some Tira players on Live myself. I'm pretty scrubby so anyone I play would be great experience.

PlayerRay01

[09] Warrior
LOL assuming ur talkin about the game, then yea add me too ^_^
LOL,will do Jablez. Can you get on now,though?