Other Tira players

I play Tira on live, but I haven't played much lately since I got half a RROD, so my xbox freezes from time to time :/

Best tira i've ever met[PSN].

A japanese chick name CrazyTira on the PSN.
This thread may seem completely retarded, but seriously. If you call yourself a Tira player (Mikosu...I'm looking at you buddy....) Then you need to get a match in with her.
You may beat her, but she's one hell of a player.

Intwesting!!!!

I'm an okay Tira player. Just that if you wanna play me, it's best that you don't tell me you're from 8WR, I don't want..... the curse..... to tag along if we play any games.

I'm an okay Tira player. Just that if you wanna play me, it's best that you don't tell me you're from 8WR, I don't want..... the curse..... to tag along if we play any games.

Sindelian is beast with Tira...Just like me? xD Lol sorry, I was tagging along different threads here, and came back to the Tira section just to check it out..saw this post, and decided to post back.

Just wanted to point out that I love that Kirby avatar. I just hope Kirby doesn't represent Tira like the umbrella represents Setsuka. My Tira is no pink marshmallow.

what exactly is this curse u speak of??

It's like, when I'm versing some nobody online in random matches I can do pretty much any move/combo/jf no matter how difficult. Obviously they aren't impressed because they only know how to do 6A+B with Kilik.

But when I'm versing some high level player who comes in and says "Hey Sindelian, I ehard you have a really good Tira/Setsuka and I wanna verse you." I end up sucking.... really bad. No jfs, no combos, I'm not evwen playing smart, just doing stupid mistakes you wouldn't suspect from a player like me.

That's especially why I hate mirror matches, I try to prove my superiority by proving I'm a more experienced player than them, and I end up failing at everything.

THAT..... is the curse.

Well if your tira is anything like your setsuka i can already tell it's flashy as shit cuz that really caught my attention when i played you, same with blitz(which was awhile ago) you guys really like your just frames :)

It's like, when I'm versing some nobody online in random matches I can do pretty much any move/combo/jf no matter how difficult. Obviously they aren't impressed because they only know how to do 6A+B with Kilik.

But when I'm versing some high level player who comes in and says "Hey Sindelian, I ehard you have a really good Tira/Setsuka and I wanna verse you." I end up sucking.... really bad. No jfs, no combos, I'm not evwen playing smart, just doing stupid mistakes you wouldn't suspect from a player like me.

That's especially why I hate mirror matches, I try to prove my superiority by proving I'm a more experienced player than them, and I end up failing at everything.

THAT..... is the curse.

ohhh gotcha, that happens to me too ALOT, only i dnt call it the curse, id say what i call it but im not sure about the policy here on profanity, so ill be silent

Hi there, forgot to introduce myself.

I'm 2nd Face.

I usually main Asta but Tira is on her way up in my picklist recently.

I started to play her as a "Fun" character after I played a couple of matches with Arnboku.

But in the last weeks I started more real training with her and I really like to play her more and more :).

And yes, You guessed right. I'm from Germany as well.

I've been looking for some Tira players on Live myself. I'm pretty scrubby so anyone I play would be great experience.

LOL assuming ur talkin about the game, then yea add me too ^_^
LOL,will do Jablez. Can you get on now,though?

Back