Other Tira players

TRA online

I have seen her online. I'm the only one using her. XD
On a serious note, her style isn't very online friendly. If you want MM's though, add me if you play Live.

TRA online

I have to agree. Tira isn't very popular online. But the few that do manage to pull her off kick ass. xD

I've just started to play her.. kinda..

there are a few expert Tira players I've run into and know.
i cant seem to remember their names correctly (darn) -_-'
lets hope they're somewhere here

the undefeated was named KingBolt (or something like that, idk i'll find out later)
there is also
eddie12 (once again forgive me, there is another word in front of his name, i think it was "emo" or "evil" -_-".)
and ForgottenMonkey was the other one.
Yup, i ran into them in XBL and they aren't your average Tira players.
argh! i cant remember the other one, i'll try to get the correct names. Sorry -_- i dont think i helped at all. haha

I'm a decent Tira player... but I want to become a godly one. Haha. So any of you Tira players out there wanna give me some tips or play me on live let me know. But I'm lookin for crazy players and I'm looking to get my ass kicked just so I can get better. So if you think you can kick my ass, let me know.

Send me a message on JOLLYXGLOOMY on live :)

I'm a decent Tira player... but I want to become a godly one. Haha. So any of you Tira players out there wanna give me some tips or play me on live let me know. But I'm lookin for crazy players and I'm looking to get my ass kicked just so I can get better. So if you think you can kick my ass, let me know.

Send me a message on JOLLYXGLOOMY on live :)

xIMTx Dragon find him hes what your looking for

I love playing as her, but not very good at combo starters, her basic moves are vicious effective. Played Imt dragon there lately but don't think my tyra was up to his par cos he never picked her... *sigh*

I'm pretty good with Tira. DustyDragonfly (XBL)....send me a msg & let's fight. MM or different characters, idc...just wanna get some practice against some other tira players....

Come play Tira

Hey I didn't see any other threads in this section like this, forgive me if I'm wrong, so I thought i would make this. My xbl gamertag is "xl shek lx" I'm not great but if u want to come play some and share ideas about the character send me a message.

I was hoping somebody would be able to play my Tira and give some critique as to what I should improve on :)

Gamertag is AXL6

I play Tira but Im not sure how good I am since I never get to play many others... I know what Im doing atleast so Im game for any mirrors. 360 and gt is wildtazman67.

Back