[Ottawa, Ontario, Canada]

TasteTheRainbow

Thinks He's Good
[Ottawa and Quebec, Canada] I know I'm not alone!

Speak in french or english in this thread, whatever's your preferred language.

So I thought it might be a good idea to unite our communities, I know a handful of us play in Ottawa and I know there's a few Montreal players out there too, so trying our best to get together as much as possible might be a good idea. Stopping online play (as much as humanly possible with a community so stretched out like ours) and starting to get good at actual play would be great.

Je veux essayer d'unir les communautés du Québec (vers Montréal) et de l'est ontarien (Ottawa). On est une petite communauté surtout mais faut bien qu'on essaie quelquechose éventuellement. Ça serais bien qu'on puisse arrêter de se fier au mode online (autant que possible, on est un peu à l'écart quand même) et de commencer à vraiment s'améliorer.

So yeah, I know there's one (maybe more? I forgot!) other thread for this city but it's old and looks abandonned, so I figured I'd try to see if we got some more active Ottawa players still.

Got the game again after trading it in out of frustration due to having no offline comp, but I love it too much to let it go. I'm hoping this time to get some people in. Sure, it's a little bit of an old game but who cares, we wouldn't be on 8WR if we didn't want to play this game.

If we get enough people we could even do monthlies or something. Come on peoples!

As you know there's a Montreal group of sorts. We're not THAT far apart. Maybe some kind of Montreal-Ottawa tournament once in a while if you guys get enough people/interest.

Also I will be going to Ottawa once in a while, so if you guys have a group there that'll be awesome.

As you know there's a Montreal group of sorts. We're not THAT far apart. Maybe some kind of Montreal-Ottawa tournament once in a while if you guys get enough people/interest.

Also I will be going to Ottawa once in a while, so if you guys have a group there that'll be awesome.

Yeah, I'm moving to Montreal in a few months (after christmas most likely) to go back to school, so hopefully then you guys will still be playing.

Or SC5 will be out.

Whichever wins!

Hey guys, been thinking bout getting back into this. Never really took it serious though but since sf 4 been thinking bout getting better at a 3d fighter. I figure ottawas sc 4 community is kinda dead though.

Hey, I'm part of a small group (4-5) players who are pretty much inclusive - we'd be interested in joining the larger community.

I'm in Ottawa! Anyone that wants to play can hit me up. WingedRob do you guys have regular meetups? I'm guessing that a group of 4-5 is probably the largest group of players in Ottawa, and you guys should be looking to add people to your group rather than trying to join a larger one (that probably doesn't exist).

Back