PartyWolf Wins CEO Never Sleeps, A Nine Man Round Robin Local Major

Xyerith

SPHERECUCK
So Xiba has won another major. The first major was LevelDown 69 won by PeeWee Hermin and the Ass Blasters before Patch 1.01 added all of Siegfried's whiffing issues. Now nearly 2 years later after a lot of complainers threads about how Xiba is unviable and needs Aura Dance like Kilik needs to see what PartyWolf has just accomplished. Ironically Xiba says "Steam Buns" in his Taunt against dead opponents. For it is "Steam Buns" that XIBA IS VERY VIABLE. If anyone says anything about Xiba being trash, lead them to this thread to show them how wrong they are. If you read some subjective tier list about him being "Too Janky" think again. Xiba is much stronger than he looks even if he only won a 9 man round robin at CEO never Sleeps. He has the best i27 Step catcher, the best i14 2A, the best crotch hits, the best whiffing issues, and 7 hop kicks. You just have to troll harder to win. I compair Xiba's tourney wins to A. Pat's execution. In short both characters require a lot of work to be great characters and I'M SO HUNGRY

#BringBackAsura

Back