Persona 4 Arena

You can't just add FGC friends, you have friends of that game for it to matter. i have SC only friends, BB only friends, well now BB and Persona.

You can't just add FGC friends, you have friends of that game for it to matter. i have SC only friends, BB only friends, well now BB and Persona.

Of course, that's what I mean. I have friends from various fighting games and they were all playing P4A a month ago. Meaning; SC4, SC5, Tekken 6, Blazblue, SSF4, and UMvC3 friends that I had were all playing P4A.

I have other friends on PC games from Blizzard, but they primarily play PC games and Xbox 360 games. Currently, I don't have an 360 as my original launch 360 Core died within the first week of release and I had gotten a replacement from Microsoft that died last year. Given the current state of the industry, and the fact that my Core system couldn't go online in the first place (plus it costs money), I see no desire to pick up a new 360. Especially since the only game I own on that system is Tales of Vesperia.

As I said before, though, the only games that I play online are fighting games. I have no interest in First-Person Shooters, racing games, and others. I have played third-person shooters like Uncharted and I have played Assassin Creed games, but their online games do not interest me much. And I have yet to meet anyone who was interested in friending me for those games, anyway.

Any other games I play on the PS3 are single-player games, RPGs and the like. And based on what my friends list looks like, not that many players I know share my interests (nor do I share theirs). It was surprising then, to me, that everyone from various games that I have played with all picked up and played P4A and now a month later I don't see them online or playing the game, for whatever reason. I assume that the interest in P4A dwindled with them, but I'm sure the game is still mega-popular for others out there still playing it. After all, I was picking up ranked matches pretty quick. Though, I couldn't get anyone into a room I created, perhaps because of the connection quality lockout, so I did sit in the practice room for about 45 minutes waiting for someone to join, before I hit ranked.

I don't think I'll be able to get on for the next week. I have kids staying over the night for the next week and my PS3 is in my room right next to theirs. So as not to disturb them, I don't think I'll be playing the game for the next few days, but I'll try to get on it maybe this weekend and update you all on my current progress.

Who do you main? I just got TTT 2... Playing both games is going to suck >.>... Totally different feel for the two.. Just as I was hitting my stride in P4A.. Could do some OMC and OMB setups...
I main Yu. I tried Naoto, but I got wrecked online.

Of course, that's what I mean. I have friends from various fighting games and they were all playing P4A a month ago. Meaning; SC4, SC5, Tekken 6, Blazblue, SSF4, and UMvC3 friends that I had were all playing P4A.

I have other friends on PC games from Blizzard, but they primarily play PC games and Xbox 360 games. Currently, I don't have an 360 as my original launch 360 Core died within the first week of release and I had gotten a replacement from Microsoft that died last year. Given the current state of the industry, and the fact that my Core system couldn't go online in the first place (plus it costs money), I see no desire to pick up a new 360. Especially since the only game I own on that system is Tales of Vesperia.

As I said before, though, the only games that I play online are fighting games. I have no interest in First-Person Shooters, racing games, and others. I have played third-person shooters like Uncharted and I have played Assassin Creed games, but their online games do not interest me much. And I have yet to meet anyone who was interested in friending me for those games, anyway.

Any other games I play on the PS3 are single-player games, RPGs and the like. And based on what my friends list looks like, not that many players I know share my interests (nor do I share theirs). It was surprising then, to me, that everyone from various games that I have played with all picked up and played P4A and now a month later I don't see them online or playing the game, for whatever reason. I assume that the interest in P4A dwindled with them, but I'm sure the game is still mega-popular for others out there still playing it. After all, I was picking up ranked matches pretty quick. Though, I couldn't get anyone into a room I created, perhaps because of the connection quality lockout, so I did sit in the practice room for about 45 minutes waiting for someone to join, before I hit ranked.

I don't think I'll be able to get on for the next week. I have kids staying over the night for the next week and my PS3 is in my room right next to theirs. So as not to disturb them, I don't think I'll be playing the game for the next few days, but I'll try to get on it maybe this weekend and update you all on my current progress.
I don't believe i read all that. What does that have to do with anything lol. If you aren't gonna take P4A seriously, like most people in the world and in the FGC than it doesn't matter and if you are than you have to find the good players that play the game otherwise it doesn't matter.

I don't believe i read all that. What does that have to do with anything lol. If you aren't gonna take P4A seriously, like most people in the world and in the FGC than it doesn't matter and if you are than you have to find the good players that play the game otherwise it doesn't matter.

I didn't spend a whole month practicing Yu's combos for no reason.

Yu is is basically Mitsuru with less reach but more tools and mixups (heck he beats Mitsuru 6:4 in the match-up chart).

I have this game now, I am sticking with Elizabeth until I get a better handle of the game then I'll try and learn Shadow labryss. I needs halp understanding this game.

Using Aigis is so complicated T-T the constant change in and out from orgia mode makes it much harder, but at least I'm not getting my ass kick that much online XD

Jiyuna's latest tier list.

S Tier
- Yosuke, Teddie, Aigis, Chie

A Tier
- Yu, Mitsuru, Naoto, Labrys

B Tier
- Everybody else.

Well I'm done for the night. After thirty minutes of waiting in the room and no one entering I hit up rank and played about thirty matches. Current record is now 90 games, 18 wins.

Back