[Philadelphia, PA] 1-800-GET-THAT-CHICKEN

If PA is ever down for SC games by coming down to Washington, D.C., here are some videos that took place.
"CHANGE THE GAME" is the name of the gaming community where this was taken:

SCV Casuals - CHANGE THE GAME

I'll let everyone know when a next time they will have this.

If anyone here does not have anything planned for Labor Day so far... AND feel like gaming, well check this place out:

There's a place in Washington D.C., close to the area that will play any games people will bring.

Address:

801 Webster ST NW Washington DC 20011

Doors will open at 5pm until 2am on Monday.
This will be for Labor Day ( September, 5th 2016 )
Summer Jam X... I know some of you folks HAD to have checked out. Some of you are already in school or getting ready for school. Others will be itching for offline action. Some will be busy.

If anyone has or knows anyone who you feel might have any interests, please message here and I'll feel free to give you more info and answer questions as well as I possibly will.
Thank you,
--hwang24

If anyone here does not have anything planned for Labor Day so far... AND feel like gaming, well check this place out:

There's a place in Washington D.C., close to the area that will play any games people will bring.

Address:

801 Webster ST NW Washington DC 20011

Doors will open at 5pm until 2am on Monday.
This will be for Labor Day ( September, 5th 2016 )
Summer Jam X... I know some of you folks HAD to have checked out. Some of you are already in school or getting ready for school. Others will be itching for offline action. Some will be busy.

If anyone has or knows anyone who you feel might have any interests, please message here and I'll feel free to give you more info and answer questions as well as I possibly will.
Thank you,
--hwang24
Is it like a tournament or just casuals? I go to school in DC, so I'm not too far.

It would be casuals. A tournament COULD be organized IF enough people FOR Soul Calibur were to come on in however. I'll inform the venue owner that there is an interest in SC at "Change The Game" from the 8way community. Fees for venue AND tournament entry vary from daily, weekly and monthly events; but they're pretty affordable.
In my case, I can bring SCIV, SCV, and maaaaybe Soul Blade for fun (and I DO think the venue owner has a Playstation 2 there.)

I'll let the Mid-Atlantic players know about the next time I'll make it to the venue. ALSO, I don't have the link NOW, so I'll give you the link to the "Change the Game" website or their facebook site in due time.

Thanks!

Ninjaguy, there might be a monthly at the "Change the Game" venue this coming Saturday on the 29th of October. The venue owner just informed me about it just on Thursday. I'll start spreading the word in other regional communities about it later on today and this week. When he gives out the announcement on their facebook site, I'll send the link.

Any Soul Calibur players and 8wayrun members from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania who would be up for some offline games to prep for NEC next month?...

The Washington, D.C. area will be having a gaming event for tournaments and casuals for fighting games on Saturday, December the 10th.

Name of location venue: "CHANGE THE GAME AT THE OCTOGON"

Address:

801 Webster Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20011

The next monthly at this location venue: Saturday December the 10th opening at about 2pm.

Venue admission price: TBD

Anyone who would like to visit may message on here any request of games either you would like to bring or games you would like to be played. Come for any games they have or with any games you bring. There will be a space for Soul Calibur V for offline casual games.
I will be taking requests for tournament play for Soul Calibur V.

www.facebook.com/GIAC Road to NEC Monthly

15085495_366949870323692_5809848452481270259_n.jpg

Time to resurrect this bitch. I can start having bi-weeklies on saturdays starting with this upcoming one for anyone interested. I have a single stream setup.

Back