[Philadelphia, PA] 1-800-GET-THAT-CHICKEN

Does anybody have an extra tape measurer they could let me borrow for a week or two? I'm trying to think of ways I could rearrange my living room so that the second station had more focus on it.

It's weird, I had two tape measurer's when I moved in, and I have none now. Don't know what happened to them.

Also, sidenote, this is freaking irritating. When I moved in, I thought that, since I have 3 cable inputs in my living room in all the corners of the room, I had a ton of ways I could rearrange my living room. However, even with moving my art desk to my bedroom, I can't think of any setups that actually...work. It's as if when I moved in, by pure chance, I picked the only arrangement that would allow for sessions.

Somehow, I left my controller at your house Monday, Rob. I think it was by the tv on the porch. I thought I had packed it but I guess not.

Do you mother fuckers still play this game?

I graduate college next week, making me free.

I'll also be free in SC4 forever, but I'm down for sliding into Philly for a day or MANY.

Of course we still play this game along with other games along with drinking and bullshitting.

And it's about time you graduated. I haven't seen yo ass in forever. Bring yo ass down.

If you suck at a game, just talk shit about other people who get bodied. That's what I do with Marvel.

Hey guys, not this weekend but like 21st i have that saturday off so i was thinking about showing up to one of these.. let me know..

My screaming voice is getting dusted off. Voldo wants you all to know that it's almost summer, and you know what that means.

Time to go on vacation.

Time to go on vacation.

03def03d_OhSnapBear.jpg

LOL i got no problems coming but never been to Doug's crib so ill need some directions to be able to get there. Also, what do you all normally play?

Kit, there's some of everything we play. Mostly SC4, SSF4, Marvel, Now MK9.
hell, we even had KOF, Worms, and Itadaki Street going on some days.

Back