1st : OOFMATIC
2nd : Ramon
3rd : Eli123s
4th : Jian
5th : Kikaleek
5th : Dreamkiller
7th : Idlemind
7th : Jrwr7

Thank you to those that could make it to my 1st tourney :P had a great time and GF was AMAZING!

i WILL keep doing these tournies and hopefully no more Snow will ever stop anyone from comming!

Ramon

I heard the Yugioh kids were hyped as shit for Soul Calibur. I wish I could have made it but I'm up to my vagina in snow right now. Plus 3 tournaments in 3 weeks was too much of a stretch for me. We got to space these joints out some, but I'll be up next time though and hopefully Canada will be able to come back down.

And good shit Eli for coming in 3rd. Fuck Ivy. :-D

This was an awesome tourney. Even though the attendance was low, the battles were epic, and the venue was fantastic. I look forward to coming back sometime in the future.

Oh and...

Force.jpg

Lots of fun, I'm only sad the snow prevented a lot of people from coming out.

Ramon - Thanks hosting and setting this up, congrats on 2nd. Our match was hella tight, you certainly were down to the wire on all your matches that day. Always fun to play you, we'll have to record everything next time!

Oofmatic - Congrats on 1st Amaury it was well earned after a tough battle. Again I apologize we didn't get to play I'm hunting you down next time (probably GAMME unless I get some extra money for a Canada trip). Thanks for bringing the DC as well.

Surione - Good to meet you as well, and I'm glad you had fun sharing in the whole tourny hype. I hope you enjoyed your trip down with everyone! See you at GAMME!

Eli - I hate you... Props on 3rd cause you earned =)

Dreamkiller - Match was intense, however I don't think I'll get a+kA:2A to work on you as well anymore after this tourny. Thanks for recording the matches!

JRW7 - Yo BBQ. Anyway man, thanks for coming up and it looks like your Amy has substantially improved. Punishments, oki, and mixups are more solid and confident. Once you get 33B into your game properly, it'll get even harder to fight against you.

Kikaleek - You gotta find that flow consistently, I'm going to get you to practice until you start running trains with Yoshi mixups. Thanks for riding down man and I'm glad you had fun.

Idle - I demand my random match, but good shit for coming out and making the ride down entertaining as per usual. Always a pleasure.

Yugioh Players - SEE THIS SHIT IS HYPE!!!!@$#%!$#!

Comic Book Store Owners - <3, and thanks for letting us stay to finish, it means a lot and I hope we can do another one soon. (It will be faster!)

Please come check out

http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/tournament-battlegrounds-of-new-england-100-bonus-to-t6644/

this weekend if y'all ain't doing nothing for Valentines. Love you all, no homo. Except DK.

• Admin
yeah we will be able to start around 4 ish :P but yeah with like 16 ppl cancelling cuz of snow i have high hopes for the next one! thanks again to y'all who could make it!

Congrats to top 3.
OOFMATIC, which characters do you use this times?
Eli, we are counting on you next times.

Ok so i'll say my GGs

This tourney was a blast, and Ramon thanks for organizing it, i'll be sure to come to more of your tournament in the future.

The Finials were mind-blowing, they were absolutely amazing. That match just proves why SC4 is the greatest fighting game and how it can generate so much excitement. Everyone in the room was fucking hyped, even that old lady who owned the place.

Ramon- I really enjoy playing against you. I was luckily against you in our first match, also the VA was set to Japanese, so I was more energetic. In our second match, we play on the system where the dreaded English VA was set, and there was no way I could win. But seriously though, i was playing you the exactly same style in our first match. I didn't adapt or think, that was my downfall. But whatever, I'll learn from this and I get better. Aside from SC4, you make the trip coming to NYC so much fun, all the joke. Also the Yugioh matches you had with your friends were fucking entertain. Lol I have never seen a match like that was so intense and so hilarious at the same time. Maybe next time when I am down there again i'll bring my ban cards and we can have a ban cards match.

Jian- It was cool that I finally got to meet you and play against you. I remember when I went to the Koga tourney in October I wanted to play everyone there, but didn't get a chance. Anyway Good Games, i look foward to meeting you and play a few game with you in the future. Also the match you had with DK was crazy, you really shut down Amy.

Kikaleek- Hey, it was cool seeing you again, I wish there was time for casuals so we could play a few. hopefully at the next tourney we meet we can have a few matches then.

Dreamkiller- Yo, first off, thank you for letting us stay at your place and traveling with us and keeping us "safe". I'll return the favor, If i ever get my own place and if we canadian have our own tourney that will attract US player. Also I am not quite, I can be loud. And GGs when we played casuals although I was not playing my best, I mean I was losing bad. And that cause I was playing legend of dragoons the whole time. Really I was, the bus trip to NYC I played Legend of Dragoons. Walking in the city I was playing Legend of Dragoon. Even at your place I was still playing Legend of Dragoon. Yea I am addicted to that game, that games my crack, I guess I need an intervention : /

Idemind- it was cool to meet up with you and actually talk a bit. Any I look forward to playing against you one day.

Jrwr7- Again it was unfortunate that the was no time for casuals, but we should play for sure at another tournament

Special Thanks To:

Bibulus- Lol the stuff you said in the car made me cry of laughter, it was awesome. Thanks for taking using form the station to Sporko's and then back again. And a special thanks for taking us to that grease truck, a burgers with fries in them FTW.

Sporko- Thanks for letting us crash at your place, and fun time playing powerstone.

KDZaster- I alway enjoy fighting against you, it alway feel more competitive, anywaysI hope the next time we meet we can play more and chill. Also the video of the retarded wrestler was epic.

Woahhzz- Man I can alway get two round on you, even a CF, but after its like I give up. Well whatever I'll get you one day lol. GGs my friend until next time.

Kent, ZeroEffect, Malice, Hacker, 350z- Good to see you guys again, should get more battle next time.

Also Oof- Thanks so much I am improving a lot, but I know it not enough, I going to try harder to fix my flaw in the game and also work on my stepping.

Back