Pimp 8wayrun.

HolyForce

I will show you...
I beat the snot out of 30 kids in a row on Live, then messaged them all "www.8wayrun.com", with good responce. Pimp the site!

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WTF U CAN DO FOR 8WAYRUN.

There's tons of uneducated potential out there. Let's round 'em up.

Git 'r done.

I concur with this. I may not be able to beat 30 people in a row (I'm a total scrub) but I definitely pimp this site. I've gotten 7 people to join already and I hope to get plenty more. Long live SC IV!!!

I did it once, and the guy said the site is filled with a bunch of retards.

Truth.jpg

I pimped 8wr, but only to respectful players who had potential.

Don't discriminate. Sometimes that whining noob front shelters a trove of potential that can be unlocked by merely recognizing the organization, assistance, and community displayed here at 8WR.

Better to let in and throw out hundreds of bad eggs than leave one good soul stranded.

Oh, I thought 8Way Run was getting rims and shit on the front page.

Im mad disapointed.

I thought so too. 8WAYRUN NEEDZ TEH SPARKLEZ

In terms of trying to get others to join this awesome community, I try and fail quite a bit. It seems all the people I know would rather play FPS games like CoD instead of getting better in SC. When I talk about combos and frames, they just look at me and say, "You're getting WAY too into this stuff." As if I am some kind of game freak to actually LEARN HOW TO PLAY SC (a mere "fighting game") correctly and competitively. -_-

Tell them they're too into FPSs then. They're probably not even worthy of being called gamers if that's all they play. Casuals at most.

I've informed a few people I've met through matches to this site. Haven't talked to any of them since, except for like 1 guy.

So does this make Jaxel a whore if we are pimping the site (his site in a way...unless I have the wrong person)? Or is he just doing it to "pay his way through medical school."

Or does it make us all whores.

Cuz I guess I don't mind necessarily if we are high class whores as long as I'm racking in senator-needs-a-fuck-buddy type money. (SF4 arcade system here I cum....errrrrr)

So does this make Jaxel a whore if we are pimping the site (his site in a way...unless I have the wrong person)? Or is he just doing it to "pay his way through medical school."

Or does it make us all whores.

Cuz I guess I don't mind necessarily if we are high class whores as long as I'm racking in senator-needs-a-fuck-buddy type money. (SF4 arcade system here I cum....errrrrr)
Naw... it makes me the pimp... and you da hoe!

Back