Pimp Your Profile

Enkindu

This town needs an enema
This is one of the coolest features of being a Premium Member. Have a look at my profile and see what you can do! It's so cool!

You're welcome! It wouldn't really be all like that if I had more customizing options.

I can't see it - all I get are those little question mark squares when an image doesn't load. I feel robbed.

People pay money for this? Well, I guess this isn't the worst way to spend money... believe me, I've seen worse *recollects the time I wasted $10 on one small bottle of hot sauce in Las Vegas* XO.

People pay money for this? Well, I guess this isn't the worst way to spend money... believe me, I've seen worse *recollects the time I wasted $10 on one small bottle of hot sauce in Las Vegas* XO.

bah, my shit's free. At least, for a month it is haha.

Most people don't pay for the perks, because they really freaking suck. Nothing wrong with supporting this site if you like to come here.

Seriously, you guys play video games, and you're complaining about a lil alien interrogation video effect?

That r laaaaame

Back