[Pittsburgh, PA] Steel City Souls

IDK but..

CEO 2011's 2 month countdown is about to begin.. it's the ONLY MAJOR east-coast tournament hosting/streaming SCIV. Everyone in the South Eastern region should make it and represent for Calibur!! This is looking to be big, show your support.

CEO 2011 FGC Orlando, FL June 10th-12th / Check here for lot's more info !!

that's a shame. well, if you or anyone else is interested in new comp, we play at cmu thursday nights from 5:00-8:00 (parking is free at the main garage after 5:00). right now its just a few of the tekken guys, but we all play sc, too. i'm sure another station could be set up without much fuss.

Hey Malice I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now.

Say you're in a hallway thats like a bottleneck and an infinite amount of women are coming at you down the hallway, how many of them do you think you could knock out before they kill you?

And a followup question, You're in the middle of a football field and many 10 year old children are all coming at you at once. How many of these kids could you knock out before they took you down?

A study conducted here in Aus shows a direct correlation between skills at SC4 and how high the numbers are with the previous two questions so if in doubt I encourage you to experiment a bit.

I suppose we just go about honing SC skills differently in Melbourne. I think Khent could probably bash up more kids than anyone knowing his temper :D.

Sup Jeff welcome back man. I still play of coarse. I'll probably be at CMU on thursday. I havent been able to show because of work. Where you livin at now man? Im out Murrsyville no If you wanna get some games in online or offline in Tekken or Soul Calibur let me know. I'll pm you my number.
-- Master KaijinJin --

yo tyson! i'm in murrysville too. if you need a ride thursday, lemme know. i sent you my cell number. i'm currently unemployed, so anytime you're free and feel like playing, hit me up.

Yo, I'm new to the forums and was looking for someone local to play with. I'm in monroeville which is fairly close to pittsburgh so local travel isnt really a big deal. Looking forward to meeting some of you

hi michael, welcome to 8wr. we have a handfull of players for 3d fighters. lucky for you, 2 of us are in murrysville and when my brother comes home in a few weeks that'll be 3. we mostly play tekken and post on tekkenzaibatsu.com, but we're all capable of playing calibur... some of us even enjoy it haha.

we play every thursday at cmu in scaife hall, room 212. we have the room from 5:00-8:00. the best place to park is on frew st. (next to flagstaff hill). you pay $1.25 for the meter and it's free after 6:00. you can also park in the cmu garage off of forbes. that one is free after 5:00, but you have to walk all the way across campus.

i wont be there this week because of a trip to new york, but if you want to contact people that will, i'd recommend posting in our zaibatsu thread, which also has a lame title, but not quite as lame as this one. i'm not sure if they'll be able to set up a station for calibur because i'm the one with the equipment for it, but you might be able to get them to swap out tekken for a while.

once i'm back next week though, we can set up a calibur station for the duration.

, but not quite as lame as this one.
Ha! Caught you! Didnt think I'd check these forums did ya?!........yea the name is lame. Lol

Welcome the forums Micheal. Like Jeff said both of us are like a minute away from monroeville so hit us if you want to be. I actually still enjoy playing Calibur. And yea come check out our gatherings...We'll take out tekken and play some SC if we dont have two setups.
-- Master KaijinJin --

Hey all, I'll be back in town on the 21st and am up for games after that. I'm really cold in T6, but got a lot of games in recently in SC4. Xclam, do you think you're going to that summer jam thing? If you are, I'm interested.

Yo Matt! It'll be great to have you back! We could make a thing of it on Sunday if you guys want. I'm always available on Sundays. When is Summer Jam anyway?
-- Master KaijinJin --

Hey man, it will be good to game with you again. It's been atleast 3 years, maybe more like 5. I'm up for games on sunday - don't know what my brothers idea was or what you guys normally do on sundays. Summer jam is august 27 and 28th.

Hey Tyson, just got back from the airport and am jet lagging a bit. So I'm just going to keep it easy today, play a few games here and sleep. We'll figure something out for games soon though.

Back