[Pittsburgh, PA] Steel City Souls

Cool man definitely take it easy today. We'll definitely be gamin soon. Welcome back man.
-- Master KaijinJin --

omg, a post!

I'll be playing sc5, but will be limited until summer. I'm currently working 30+ hrs a week and taking 3 classes at pitt. The other 3d guys still play at porter hall on Thursday evenings. As of right now, the only 'free' time I have is on Sundays.

I plan on using Aeon, Voldo, Sig, and Pyrrah.

Here!

Sundays are good for me too Jeff that is really the only time I have to play nowadays.

I don't know who I am using. Now I understand how people feel when thier character is taken out. :(
-- Master KaijinJin --

Hey whats up guys. I'm in the Pittsburgh area and would like to join you guys. Any way I can get some info or a phone number or something???

Welcome! Where are you at in Pittsburgh? We usually thursdays at Carnegie Mellon University. But I'm looking to start hosting on the weekends at my place in the South Side.

Welcome to the crew
-- Master KaijinJin --

I'm in White Oak about 20 min from the South Side. Let me know when you guys are playing i'll definitely come. Any thursday is good but not this thursday, if you end up playing this weekend please let me know. I

We will start playing alot more once the game comes out. I think everyone is just waiting for it. kBut if you guys want to play this weekend I am down to host. Let me know.
-- Master KaijinJin --

I cant do it this weekend, but matt will be back in town in two weeks for a bit, so we should try and set something up for then... 1st ranking battle anyone?

any official tally on you guys coming? We'll have quite a few people at this time, should be a blast... you will be seeing people you likely haven't seen since the last UCP lol.

Hey all, sup? SC5 at CMU tonight 5-8pm, Porter Hall A20A. Watch the amazing Toramitsu fail horribly because he's forced to use a controller...[]

supbaby- Nice meeting you. It was cool watching your OP get better as the matches progressed. I'll mess around with her too and let you know if I find anything cool. If you still have contact with heartnana, you may want to hit him up for tips as well. He posted in the Pyrrah section, but it looks like he uses both, at least for now.

Anybody want to play on Sunday? Matt is in town and he makes a good punching bag :)

I could be down with that. If given a time and a place, I can find a bus to take me down, so long as I can negotiate a ride back to Penn Hills (gotta love our public transit system). []

What up bitches, I mean, Pittsburgh. You guys meeting regularly? Are JMatt / MJeff around still? You guys wanna learn how to play this game :-p Seriously though, let me know. I'll be down your way a bunch of weekends in march / april so if you got some weekly shit going on, let me know!

No shit! It's Piggy! I'm down near Orlando now, but Jeff is still around as well some other good players.

Is Rico still playing as well?

Oh snap, here it comes, folks.

Piggy: We do tend to have weeklies on Thursday 5-8 PM, but we've been meeting every now and again on weekends, generally Saturdays thus far but I guess people want to move it to Sundays (?).

Also, Joltz, if you can get a bus to CMU on Thursdays between 5-8 you can play against us. PM me for a phone number.

(Should I sign my posts here now too? I think so.)
-DC:sc5rap1:

Hey Benji! Lemme know when you're coming out and we can put together something on the weekend. I usually work until the early afternoon on Saturdays though. Do you play online?

I do - I am dmg_piggy on PSN and I'm usually on during the day while I'm "Working from home".

Rico still plays, and Jer still plays as well (he lives about 2 hours away, but we still roll as a crew). We'll try to work something out to come visit. Y'all have plans like, March 10?

Ok, I'll send a friend request on psn. March 10th I have to take the mrs to take her driver's license test. Preemptive counter, she's my age :p The appointment is for 3:30, but I can meet up after. You still using Raph?

Back