Player Analysis: WarioGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOo00OOm

is dead
Hi, Zoom here. In this thread, I will talk about the tendencies, habits and overall mindset of the some of the most infamous Soul Calibur V players on the Xbox 360. What better way to start off such a thread with the legendary and notorious...

WarioGamer

848f80faf9d8c6085f6e315b01025854.png

45a054f3f330e86156498b7e1c042109.png

Yes...

This guy. A self-proclaimed "King of Wins", WarioGamer can now be found lurking around the halls of SCV's ranked matches, beating up on beginners and quitting against players smart enough to use their braincells A true "King", indeed.

Before I begin, I'd like to admit something myself. When I first began playing SCV, I've ran into WarioGamer a couple times. Each match, I was absolutely shredded apart. Why not? I've just began playing and even though I could my own against some of the more experienced players at the time, I would still get beat by him. Not only that, but I would get teabagged from him as well.

For most players, that is incentive enough to either quit the game or adopt the WarioGamer persona, not improve yourself and simply call foul or "cheap" on moves or mixups you yourself don't know how to counter or work around. But me? No. I was better than that. I was determined enough to not let this Astaroth player get away with stomping all over me and all over the not so good players. So what did I do?

I went online and searched for "soulcalibur 5 voldo tips" and found 8wayrun. The best decision I've ever made in my SC career. Patiently and open-mindedly, I studied the Voldo soul arena, as well as the Astaroth, Ivy, Mitsurugi, Maxi, Patroklos, Omega arenas. I learned what frames were. I learned the terminology, the data, the combos, the moves I could punish characters with. I studied my opponent match ups and learned their strengths and weaknesses. As I studied and played, I grew better. I grew wiser. I grew stronger.

And all it took was a click to 8wayrun.

After some time of learning SCV, I ran into WarioGamer again. It was still a tough match for me, but I was wiser and knew more of the game's mechanics. I knew Astaroth's moveset by heart. I used to get hit by Asta's 1KA because I didn't know that it was a low-high move or his 3KA which was a mid-high move. I countered every trick and every gimmick Wario threw at me and I almost had beaten him flawlessly. But before I could even think of looking over the replay data, before that last hit connected, the screen froze. The game stopped and I was presented with a "Battle terminated due to the opponent leaving" message on my screen.

I was flabbergasted and from that point on, I took every ounce of that rage quit and applied it to beating him again. And again. And again. And again.

---

WarioGamer from I can tell is an Astaroth player who uses ringouts as a primary way to win most of his matches. Fair enough. But the one thing that Wario relies on, is his gimmicks. That's where it all falls apart. Looking at the video above, WG doesn't try to outspace Voldo or counter him by shutting down his BT and LF (all of which could've easily been countered with by 4B or 2K). He always seems to press buttons on wake-up. Anticipate his wakeup and you can easily connect your attack and send flying to the ground again.

Also, he has a tendency to use crouch throws when he runs up to the opponent. That's actually a smart tactic if you vary your approach after catching them a few times. But the thing is, he does that constantly. And it's always B throws, too, which makes him predictable and easy to outsmart. He is not patient and doesn't rely on mind games to get the upper hand on his opponent. He gets in close and tries to be as aggressive as possible without actually having a backup plan when his aggressive tactics don't work. He does not use his CE to catch his opponent off guard or any other attacks besides 22B, 66[K] and his mid-high strings which can easily be ducked and heavily punished.

WarioGamer doesn't learn from his mistakes. But the thing is, he chooses to play the blame game and blame his failure on the player and/or character chosen. Instead of admitting fault and learning from his mishaps, he'd rather say "It's not my fault, your character is cheap". It's astonishing how much ignorance, over-inflatedness and flat out stupidity one human is capable of having.

He even has his own Wiki page on the "Wario Nation". I'm not kidding, look:

http://warionation.wikia.com/wiki/Wario_Nation

Give it a read sometime and marvel in awe of how stubborn and egotistical people like this still exist today. It's also funny how He brags about joining this Wario Nation is privilege. Shit, I guarantee the only reason why his Wiki would get ANY traffic at all is because it is a source of hilarity over his incomparable actions, opinions and silly child-like notions of superiority.

WarioGamer, if you're reading this, I just wanna say this...

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

You are trash. I could just say you don't listen and that would be the end of that. But no, I have much, MUCH more I wish I could put into words. It seems improving your technical ability in something you enjoy is a waste of time to you. You'd rather bitch and complain about how you're the "King of Wins" and how you never lose than actually put effort in improving your craft and stepping up your game. Your "I'm always the winner and if I lose you cheat" mentality is so fucking disgusting and needs to stop. I would say to grow up and act like an adult, but your videos on youtube prove how much of a whiny, crybaby bitch you are.You encompass everything wrong with players, gamers and normal human beings in one fell swoop.

Fuck you.

Eat shit.
#WarioNation

Last edited:
Holy shit, this thread is the longest thing I've ever posted on this site, ever. Whew...

You are trash. I could just say you don't listen and that would be the end of that. But no, I have much, MUCH more I wish I could put into words. It seems improving your technical ability in something you enjoy is a waste of time to you. You'd rather bitch and complain about how you're the "King of Wins" and how you never lose than actually put effort in improving your craft and stepping up your game. Your "I'm always the winner and if I lose you cheat" mentality is so fucking disgusting and needs to stop. I would say to grow up and act like an adult, but your videos on youtube prove how much of a whiny, crybaby bitch you are.

^ The fact you go to such lengths, and spend so much time typing something for the sole purpose of bashing a fellow video game player, is just sad. Of course he rage quits, of course he sends hate mail, why should we care...? It's funny. I wonder what you'll achieve with your rant, perhaps make him more mad? Get some sadistic pleasure of telling him "Look what I typed about you on 8wayrun.com! Hahaha"???

1) It's okay to make complete topics bashing players in specific, as long as they don't go to this site. Then it's considered a "flame war".

2) What's the point in telling a bad video game player they're bad? Do you honestly care how good or bad they are at a video game? If you do, you need a life. Beat them and move on.

If you hate him so much just ignore him, block him, mute him, don't play him, pretend he doesn't exist. Don't google search his wikipedia profile... Lol.

As I studied and played, I grew better. I grew wiser. I grew stronger.
^ Yeah, when I play Halo I become stronger, faster, smarter, more agile, more adapted.... I become... TUROK!!

Also this topic is useless. We already have virtually 3 topics used for this SAME purpose.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-amazing-sc5-online-general-discussion-thread.10196/
http://8wayrun.com/threads/psn-xbl-hatemail-thread.15958/
http://8wayrun.com/threads/psn-xbl-ragequitters.10822/

^ If you've received hate mail, been rage quit on, or just had a bad experience, please post it in these topics. If I made topics for each rage quitter or extreme hate mail sender I've met online... god forbid they'd have to rename this whole forum section to "Ishimaru's Topic section". >:PPPP

the dude is insane he has a youtube channel mainly center around wrestling games and he makes videos of himself called ''The death of wariogamer''filled with just random music, in this video he goes and buys some food gets fake tackle then dies idk

Last edited:
Ishimaru is right this time, there's no need to go making long posts and a specific thread to talk shit about an online player, I really don't see the point. Please use the threads indicated by Ishimaru if you want to "discuss" certain players:

If you want I can move your original post to one of these threads if you would like to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back