players Directory

twiggywales

[08] Mercenary
Here is a list of maxi players please add your name if you want to be on here (and why not be proud and your tag/psn if you play online too) ill keep this updated, thankies

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER WHEN ADDING SOMEONE TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE SAYING WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU GO T THERE TAG FROM AS MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT RESPOND TO RANDOM ADDS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twiggywales (live: twiggywales , Wales UK)
sotiris121 (live: sotirislive , england UK)
Marginal (PSN: Neo-Marg , Live: MarredJin , Lafayette CO)
Bubbles (PSN: bubbles_can_yomi , maryland)
Kvasir (PSN: kvasir- , PA)
FunkeXMix (PSN: FunkeXMix , Estonia - Tallinn)
ArmLegLegArmHead (PSN: ArmLegLegArmHead , Live: daddy gatsfield , Denton TX)
Fiendchi (Live: Fiendchi US , Annandale,NOVA)
Aqua_Snake (Live: The Aqua Snake, SoCal (Lancaster))
Nukleurfire (PSN: Nukleurfire, IcyBlueCrysis(friends account maxi too) , Vancouver)
Fhwoarang (TBC, México, Distrito Federal)
Ahriman (PSN: Ahriman_fr , Live: ahriman , Paris)
Nev1nyrral (PSN: TBC , Live: Nev1nyrral , Connecticut)
Uber1337 (PSN: Uber1337_Dave , Live: BinaryBreakdown , )
BAZBOZ (Live: BAZBOZ , Ireland)
kyo-1 (Live: clon kyo 1 , Madrid)
Hot_Rod_Dave (Live: Hot Rod Dave , San Diego)

yo im a maxi player

looks like hes my new second with the algol ban

bubbles_can_yomi is my psn

I finally got a job, so I might get a console soon. I still can't decide beetwen a 360 or a PS3. 360 controls are gargabe, but it has good online gaming, while PS3 has God of War 3 and excellent controllers. Mexico is not known for its high speed connection, so, on the online gaming, 360 is the best, but for local gaming, PS3 is the best (unless you have a high speed connection).

Besides I really want to play Tekken 6 and I have heard that playing it too much may cause the 360 to get the red lights (because the game barely fits on the disc).

So, what do you think, guys?

PS3. I still remember the Maxi room with Freaky, and you. It was hellish fun, even though the connection wasn't great. Would be nice to have another.

And 360, having a better connection/getting RROD from Tekken 6 - It sounds like bull shit rumors to me, man. Wouldn't let it have much influence in my choice, if I were you.

i would love more players on the xbox, but as you have said the xbox pad is poor. (i use a hori for mine but thats more cost) i would love toplay your maxi. but again with distance between us it would be ba bad connection probily.

anyway what ever way you go it will be good for you.

ill update with locations tommorow

ah my man fhwoarang! get a ps3 fo sho. 360 is crap. that controller is soooooooo bad that unless you feel like shelling out an extra 150 dollars or so for a modded one, or play stick, then sc4 is pretty much unplayable. i have nightmares that begin with me trying to play tekken on that abortion.

plus i live like an hour and a half away from mexico, and our connection is fine, and as long as we can battle some more nothing else matters.

get the ps3 cuz XBOX has the possibility of the red ring, and 2) PS3 has dropped in price!!! it's now only 299 US for the slim version 120 GB....woot woot, i'm buying one next month

Kvasir:
Oh, I remember a room with 3 Maxis. Were you one of them? I remember both of them were pretty solid players, but, as you said, the connection wasn't the best. Very good games indeed, my friend. =)

twiggywales:
Yeah, I wish I could play with more players. Xbox seems like the best way to know more people, but I always felt the PS3 experience better.

Fiendchi:
I will keep in mind the control thing. Thanks a lot. Who knows, maybe I will get a Xbox 360, depending on circunstances.

Lobo:
I remember our early morning matches. =)

Hotnikkels:
You have a 360. =P

Thanks a lot everybody. I will let you know whenever I get a console.

Back