players Directory

I main Maxi as well. I also am learning Voldo and Cassie.

Live: Nev1nyrral
psn: going to have access to one starting next month
Loc: Connecticut

So hit me up on live if you want some matches I'm always down.

My main is maxi since SCII but only can compete my friend's X at SCIII. Since i'm moving tp another town can't play with his anymore.

Add me!!

Maxi > Rest of soul calibur roster. >=)

MarkDarc on xbox live. Pittsburgh, PA
message me some time, I love to put my skills to the test. =)

lookin to get my ass beat and learn in the process...wantin to learn how to use maxi. i like to fight ppl on my level or above...will fight some1 that can learn from me as well always willing to teach what little i know...that or get hatemail lol

as of now though i am a total MAXI SCRUB

Twiggy, you mind making a edit to the OP to tell people to leave a note with friend request?

I turn down a good deal of request because I have no clue who people are, and I'm probably not alone there.

I cant sit here and pretend not to be offended that you fogot about me. Im on your friends list for god sakes

Hot Rod Dave

LOC: San Diego

hit me up...I always love maxi mirrors

HRD

sorry mr rod, i just been adding people that ask for it incase people dont want to have there tag there. ill add you right now.

been a while since i beat you up so maybe we can have some lag calibur at somepoint :P

I no longer have an xbox in a while so you can take off my live tag. And i'm playing from San Francisco if you want that info. Its been a while since i've played another good maxi really so anyone who wants can hit me up. Most the time when someone picks maxi, i just try to beat them with nothing but 2A.

Back