Players you no longer see anymore

How is flawlesssithlord? I did a search in the forums and found one other post containing his name. I assume the post is along the lines of "he really isn't as good as people make him out to be." Is this correct?

flawlesssithlord is a rage quitter and he kicks players out all the time. Here's a video I did about him.

I only said WHOOMAAN is starting to sound like him but not quite acting like him lol.

Back when I was new I used to play a Natsu main called Airwalker, he said he was like the top US Natsu and won all the tournaments. I grinded hard for two years, started to kick his arse and then he quit. He said there was no point playing anymore, not sure how much me beating him affected him (if at all).

I would like to think someone wouldn't quit just because someone else using their character got to the point where they surpassed them, but I don't know, maybe some people really take that sort of thing to heart? I wonder if he still visits 8WR.

I guess the answer to that is People Get Old. Heck I'm getting old and I can feel it. I'm almost 30.

Maybe. Doesn't explain the sudden hostile attitude when losing though. Getting old doesn't equal losing respect surely?

Maybe. Doesn't explain the sudden hostile attitude when losing though. Getting old doesn't equal losing respect surely?

Nah. Anyone who acts like that when losing is not a good player and is not even a good gamer considering that there is generally nothing at stake. You can imaging he could be the kind of player who slams their controller on the floor and breaking them when things don't play out like they wanted. I've tried my hardest reasoning with those kind of players but some players just can't be helped and I really think I have something to blame for that... though I'm not in such a hurry to say what it is lol

DeathInMyEyes: I first encountered DeathInMyEyes a.k.a DIME in my time in SCIV. He used Nightmare a lot back then and he wasn't nearly as tough as he is now in SCV. DeathInMyEyes was another player under my appreciation for not being one of those players who would kick me out because when I was becoming good, it was becoming more what I could expect. I didn't run into him very often and we never really spoke to each other. Later on, I began to see DIME's battles on Youtube and he was battling against Xeph for the number 1 spot on PS3... or at least that's what the narrator said. It was Nightmare vs Astaroth. It was a good battle. Xeph took it. Then I started to see DIME picking up Voldo more.

There was a video I've seen when DIME and Enkindu battled it out Voldo and Voldo to determine the best Voldo. I was thinking to myself "Against Enkindu?" I remember there was a time when Sorrybaskets tried to Out-Voldo Enkindu way back in SCIV with some success. Personally, I was rooting for Enkindu because me and him actually spoke and became friends for a time. The thing that made the entire battle confusing is that they were using each others accounts while battling... or at least they said they were. So Enkindu was DIME and DIME was Enkindu. When I saw Enkindu win, I thought Enkindu had really won. I was fooled for a second and even now to this day I'm still confused. Why would they switch into each others accounts? Was Enkindu trying to avoid looking bad? DIME began using Voldo a lot more thoroughly. I eventually saw DIME battle Xeph once against using Voldo. Xeph had used Pyrrha which is the same character he used to become grand champion with... I think. It was another good battle. DIME takes it and Xeph leaves the room by saying "FUCK Y'ALL" as a farewell.

Afterwards I run into DIME and play some matches with him and he was no doubt the toughest Voldo I've ever played. He really inspired me that day which had me go into training mode to see if I can even do half the things he did to me lol. But I already knew a lot about Voldo which made it easy. I originally was trying to recontact Enkindu but my PS3 doesn't allow me to view received messages anymore. But eventually Enkindu uploaded this video.
. This walked me the rest of the way. Thank you Enkindu. Good games to you DeathInMyEyes and farewell.

Last edited:
Not sure what you did with this post, but it somehow brought @DeathInMyEyes back (if he was ever gone). I fought DIME just yesterday. He was in my European room for more than an hour and we had some really cool ggs, even though he mostly won, that f**ker. ^_^

Honoring good players that you no longer see by sharing your history about them haves it's values. Go ahead. Give it a try. :sc1sop1:

I haven't posted in this thread in a good while and I've been away from SoulCalibur for a good amount of time. Good games to Gmandutch, Keep working on that Leixia. You're doing great :D and Excellent games to ball_star_4_life. You have INSANE SKILLS with mitzurugi, patrokolas, nightmare and especially with xiba. RayWarlord I think you need to cool off a bit. Neo_Marg I still want to have some matches with you. You've gotten too hard to reach now.

This post is about a player named djlthe1. I don't think any of us will be seeing him again. These are my final matches with him using my alt profile WOMAN_KISS.

Last edited:
I haven't posted in this thread in a good awhile and I've been away from SoulCalibur for a good amount of time. Good games to Gmandutch, Keep working on that Leixia. You're doing great :D and Excellent games to ball_star_4_life. You have INSANE SKILLS with mitzurugi, patrokolas, nightmare and especially with xiba. RayWarlord I think you need to cool off a bit. Neo_Marg I still want to have some matches with you. You've gotten too hard to reach now.

This post is about a player named djlthe1. I don't think any of us will be seeing him again. These are my final matches with him using my alt profile WOMAN_KISS.

Even though Dj didn't have the best reputation on the PSN side of SCV, it's still pretty sad to hear that he passed away (I think it was due to natural causes).

I haven't posted in this thread in a good awhile and I've been away from SoulCalibur for a good amount of time. Good games to Gmandutch, Keep working on that Leixia. You're doing great :D and Excellent games to ball_star_4_life. You have INSANE SKILLS with mitzurugi, patrokolas, nightmare and especially with xiba. RayWarlord I think you need to cool off a bit. Neo_Marg I still want to have some matches with you. You've gotten too hard to reach now.

Even though Dj didn't have the best reputation on the PSN side of SCV, it's still pretty sad to hear that he passed away (I think it was due to natural causes).

Just checking 8wayrun after a long while and I see this. I would almost always Natsu mirror-match with him...eventually getting kicked after winning a certain number of times in a row. Even so, prayers to him and his family, I hope he's found peace.

Back