Please HELP ME

Kerplunk

[08] Mercenary
I dont understand the commands in this game.

Ive been playing SC since as long as I can remember, AND COULD NEVER USE THE MOVE LIST!

WHY IS IT K,G, AG=LB, ABK=RT??@?@
Its SO CONFUSING

why dont they just take that crap out and make it simpler by actually saying THAT ABK IS RT AND NOT ABK?

I need help knowing how to do legendary souls and i red to use Natsu's >6BK, BBB or something like that

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

The ingame translation is not helping either

Gurl, if you've been playing sc for as long as you can remember, and you STILL aren't used to the move list... maybe fighting games aren't for you. Otherwise... you do realize that you can edit your controller layout in the options menu? And the 6bk thing is just 8wayrun speak. Imagine the numpad on the computer is your left joystick. 2 is down, 6 is right, etc. A b k are your moves.

Gurl, if you've been playing sc for as long as you can remember, and you STILL aren't used to the move list... maybe fighting games aren't for you. Otherwise... you do realize that you can edit your controller layout in the options menu? And the 6bk thing is just 8wayrun speak. Imagine the numpad on the computer is your left joystick. 2 is down, 6 is right, etc. A b k are your moves.

Ive always just learned how to do something in the game and never even used the move set, I've never understood it. Why do they do it anyway? Wouldn't it be much simpler to make it the buttons of the controler like X.Y.A.B or Square, Triangle, Circle, X Instead of this cryptic stuff?

Ive always just learned how to do something in the game and never even used the move set, I've never understood it. Why do they do it anyway? Wouldn't it be much simpler to make it the buttons of the controler like X.Y.A.B or Square, Triangle, Circle, X Instead of this cryptic stuff?
Because not everyone owns the same system, the 8wr language is universal to SC and can applied to either system. Think about it like this, a 360 player telling a PS3 player how to do Natsu's A, Forward(Just frame) the PS3 player would just guard while pressing forward because X on 360 is different from X on PS3.

Because not everyone owns the same system, the 8wr language is universal to SC and can applied to either system. Think about it like this, a 360 player telling a PS3 player how to do Natsu's A, Forward(Just frame) the PS3 player would just guard while pressing forward because X on 360 is different from X on PS3.

Ok thanks for explanation and can you tell me what >6B+K,BBB means on 360 controller?

I can see how a b k g can be confusing on an xbox controller (x y a b)... but it's FAR from cryptic. It should definitely not throw an alleged sc veteran such as yourself. Still, gl with the game.

i dont even know if im doing it lol it doesnt look like anything special

Oh and when I said been playing all my life, I meant I've just been button mashing through the games since I was 6 :)

nevermind, ive got the combo down and that list is helping me get the concept. thanks a bunch

Back