Pokemon X and Y!

Darkmoonlight

[13] Hero
Well it is here, Gen VI! The game looks awesome and I hope there are new eeveeultions! here is the announcement trailer!:

You should stick a poll in this thread to see who is the most popular starter.

I'm still up in the air about either Chespin or Fennekin. I haven't played a good grass starter since Bulbasaur. Really yearning for that opportunity, but I also like Fennekin's design.

I'm guessing it'll be like Gold and Silver and bump the number from anywhere between 70 to 100 new pokemon. The current total is is 649. And given the short time span between this game and Black White (about 3 years given the Japanese release date), it feels a lot like a Gold/Silver upgrade.

I'm guessing it'll be like Gold and Silver and bump the number from anywhere between 70 to 100 new pokemon. The current total is is 649. And given the short time span between this game and Black White (about 3 years given the Japanese release date), it feels a lot like a Gold/Silver upgrade.
I hope it is good, 10 month waiting though :p

Finally, an incentive for me to get the 3DS.

That aside, I'm definitely going to be using Fennekin as my starter, and I'm probably going to be getting X because the Y legendary is probably a Flying type, and being a Flying type is suffering thanks to the retarded brokenness that is Stealth Rock.

I really think this will be good but I like the old games still so I'm in between at the moment. Looks great though.

I really think this will be good but I like the old games still so I'm in between at the moment. Looks great though.
same here, despite liking pokemon i cant really join the hype train. the ones i likd in 5th gen i REALLY liked but the opposite is also true and i feel 6th will be th e same way for me.

last pokemon i played was silver way back when and i never jumped back on and i think it was for the best. However, maybe ill give my 3DSXL a reason to turn on and try this one.

Pre-ordered it yesterday. Excited to see what new pokemon they will give us as well as changes for older pokemon. I wonder if they will give us another eevee evolution

So, yeah, that thing that looked like a new Mewtwo form turned out to be...a new Mewtwo form.

And all I have to say is this: what in the FUCK did they do to one of the most badass Pokemon in the entire series?

I don't like the design of this "Awakened" Mewtwo. At all. Its head looks like Yoshimitsu's head from Tekken 3 with Mewtwo's face photoshopped onto it.

Too much pokemon killed the series for me.....when will it end. Ash still isn't a pokemon master yet, come on ash Im getting older lol I was a little kid when you said that....

Back