Poll: What do you think about long haired guys?

What do you think about long haired guys?

• They look smexy!

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Cool!

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't mind.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • It's kinda weird, long haired guys...

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I don't like 'em.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I hate 'em!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Trollolololol!

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
I have long hair and I has a weak ass beard growing in, I've always been more comfortable with long hair and facial hair. Plus when I let my hair down I look like Jesus! I am considering getting a hair cut though since its been a while now. Also I don't wan't HRD to murder me in my sleep.

I don't care about guy's hair length as long as they keep it clean. Long, greasy hair is just gross :X

So if the maintenance is getting to be a problem, I'd say cut it.

Long hair, or short it really doesn't matter. Just as long as it is clean.

I can't say much about myself, because my hair, if left not cut for years, would eventually turn into an afro.

Well i've got long hair, straight as an arrow here, and so will my CaS version of me, gonna swing with Siegfrieds hairdo most likely. so yeah it's cool and smexy, depending on what kinda guy whos rocking said haircut and exactly how long. for those people who think long hair on guys is gay or whatever there just haters confused as admirers. Im' proud of my hairdo style choice and ain't no one' gonna sway my fabulousness.

And if you don't agree, well...

AgreewithPatroklos.jpg

SephirothFabulous.jpg

LeshainFabulous.jpg

I have long (and curly) hair and I love it. Do whatever you want, be yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I can't really say if I like guys with long hair, since I'm a guy, but I love my hair. I have 0 maintenance, and do literally nothing to it but wash it in the shower. However, it often falls out and it sometimes gets in the way when I'm eating. My mom says that I have to get it cut or put in a bun or ponytail, and my friends want me to cut it really short. I'll probably end up getting it cut, but not very much. My friends ask me how I can see and sometimes call it a mane. Rawr :)

It's especially annoying when you are sitting in a toilet and it falls inside, lol. Or when you sit on your hair and try to get up, I was close to ripping half of my scalp many times like this.

This is before
thering.jpg

and after

ring4.jpg

ring5.jpg

I felt really great when I cut it. My hair was amazing but extremely annoying. I'm never going back to it again.

It's especially annoying when you are sitting in a toilet and it falls inside, lol. Or when you sit on your hair and try to get up, I was close to ripping half of my scalp many times like this.

This is before
thering.jpg

and after

ring4.jpg

ring5.jpg

I felt really great when I cut it. My hair was amazing but extremely annoying. I'm never going back to it again.
Oh, mine is not nearly that long! Mine is about down to my shoulders

Mine was really long, and I had to wash it everyday... it took about 4 hours to dry it. I couldn't take it anymore =/

This is before
thering.jpg

and after

ring4.jpg

ring5.jpg

Lol wow that looks really long, badass looking haircut Ring, to bad ya had to cut it. for what its worth you still look good with marine hair though. personally i can't pull off short hair imo, makes me look odd, you look like a UFC fighter though and pull it off well. :P

Short hair is an improvement on you (from what I can see). I don't mind long hair if it looks good, but for most guys short hair is much better.

Mine was really long, and I had to wash it everyday... it took about 4 hours to dry it. I couldn't take it anymore =/

Ring's hair was so long (and pretty) that when I saw him in videos, I mistook him for a girl, and thought he was a girl for a very long time.
hahahaha

personally i can't pull off short hair imo, makes me look odd

This times a million.

With my hair grown out, I look like a damned girl, sure. But with it short, my head looks disproportionate.

Besides. Ladies love it when their guy's prettier than them. Or maybe not. Depends really.

also dudes

^ So true, honestly I first started growing my hair because I wanted to look like an anime character, needless to say it look horrible when compared to the actual character.

Back